Team names

jimmyc

Registered
Team name

Any of you guys who read books might like one of my last team names: "Night of Joy". Anyone who can pm me the name of the book it alludes to gets a nice shiny 1 dollar bill (no googling for the answer, please).

juspooln

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Domin8trx was our team name in APA when we went to Vegas of coarse we couldn't us it there now our UPA team is throwbacks because we are made up of former APA players

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
new team name we have 7 guys and a girl, we play out of a bar called overtime so the team came up with "she's workin overtime"

Mike

rickdf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are "Rack Your Brains"...not very dirty or thought provoking but fun nonetheless!

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best Team Names: "Aces & Eights" , fantastic logo also after the dead mans hand.
or this one that has been around for a long time
" four drunks & a hog farmer"

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"B.B.S."

Our league operator asked what it stood for and I told her it was Black Ball Syndrome, but really it stood for Blue Ball Syndrome.:D

It's a horrible disease that I don't wish on any man!:yikes:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Domin8trx was our team name in APA when we went to Vegas of coarse we couldn't us it there now our UPA team is throwbacks because we are made up of former APA players

One of the teams I was on recently used Domin8ters in the name. When the LO went to announce us for a match, he said Domin8trixes.... shows where his mind was!

Most overused in this area is Rack Pack. At this years state APA tournamnet there were 4 teams with that name (out of 32 teams)... and yes, eventually two of them met up.

Oddly enough, none of them made it through the tournament to go to Vegas.