Thank you AZ members

mrsmith1976

Out of line...again..UGH
Silver Member
Well after coming to the forum everyday for almost 2 years I decided to go ahead and buy a custom cue. I chose a Blackcreek becuase the reviews were great, and he builds a fullsplice cues. I have always liked old school ways of doing things and have great appreciation for anything built by hand.

That being said, I didn't really understand all the hype behind custom vs production and have always heard that "Its the indian and not the arrow."

After playing with the new cue, I totally understand they hype behind quality built custom cues. This cue plays awesome and was worth every dime of what it cost me. I had no idea before, but am so grateful that I saved up the money and took the chance. I am not gonna say what production cue I used to have, but its night and day from this cue. Thank you AZ members for all of your honest reviews about Travis and Jamie.

100_0898.JPG

100_0899.JPG

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Cool, the "aha!" moment! Really nice cue, I bet it plays as good as it looks. Enjoy!!
:p

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great cue! I saw it in person at the SBE and that cue is a beast and im sure it plays like it too!

mrsmith1976

Out of line...again..UGH
Silver Member
Timeframe

Classic!

How long did it take from the time you ordered?

Well I got lucky...I saw it in the lineup and called Travis and he told me Jamie actually had the cue. So I didn't have to wait at all!! The pictures don't do it justice. Whats really funny is when people here ask.."Where is the bumper?" I just laugh and tell them the bumper was extra! Here in Arkansas everyone is JW crazy and most people have never even heard of Blackcreek, much less a bumperless hoppe style cue. I love it more and more everyday.

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
very nice

It really is a beautiful cue mike. You are right most people around here never heard of blackcreek. Looking forward to seeing the cue again when i get up to krome. Later