Thank you Greg and DCC crew!!!

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!!! I go to bed thinking about Derby and I wake up thinking about Derby. I have been trying to go for 4 years now but have not been able to pull it off with 2 new kids, getting married, and work. Well, its finally happening this year.

I just wanted to thank all of you for making this happen. I'm sure its been a tough year with the new venue. Also not to mention all the "nay sayers" talking about how its not going to be the same as before.

I know this much for sure, I am going to have a ****ING BLAST!!!!

Thanks again

P.S. CoCo please dont respond about how may airplane may not land or gas prices may go up. Im going to have fun, and you can't stop me!

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't agree more

Wow less than 2 weeks before I leave to come up and I am chomping at the bit. I can't imagine if you are going up for the first part or the whole thng. We look forward to this for the whole year. Thanks Greg!! I sure hope everything works well in the new venue,

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I have almost killed myself for not going the last 2 years. Now I feel exactly like you do, thinking about DCC all the time.

Can't wait - it will be awesome!

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel the same.... for me it will be the first time there and I'm really curious how it will be.....

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Bucknut said:
Wow less than 2 weeks before I leave to come up and I am chomping at the bit. I can't imagine if you are going up for the first part or the whole thng. We look forward to this for the whole year. Thanks Greg!! I sure hope everything works well in the new venue,
Hey Buck,

What days are you going up for? Matt and Todd going with you?

Last edited:

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope to run into everyone in the AZ room, I have been to all but 1 and I am still excited, can't wait....6 more days and counting......

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last weekend

We are going up on Thur. 29th and am coming with Matt, Todd and Eller. When you going up?

Ktown D said:
Hey Buck,

What days are you going up for? Matt and Todd going with you?

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully we will get out early though. Just talked to eller and I think he is heading up in the morning with Josh Swindell. pm me your # and I will give you a call when we get there to see where you are at

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish you were going too!

Jack Madden said:
You all have a good time. Wish I was going but next year I will be seeing you.

I was hoping I would get a chance to meet you there. I picked up one of your cues a little while back. The one you made for Steve and I got it from Ken. I wasn't even in the market for a cue, but I couldn't resist. Because that cue is a MONSTER player! I love the design and the best black linen wrap I have held or seen. You do GREAT work sir!

If I can hold out the plans are to pass it down to my son Jack, along with my Jack Justis.:thumbup:

P.S. Have you talked to BillyMac? He broke his foot pretty good but he is still going to Derby.

Jack

o2bacs

oh to be ACS
Silver Member
breaknrun said:
I know this much for sure, I am going to have a ****ING BLAST!!!!

Yea you will, I'm going to make sure of it. I'll be periodically spiking whatever you're drinking so I don't have to hear your loud ass snore. Mike isn't even going to know what hit him. He'll get antiqued the moment he falls asleep just to find that I wrote Pantherfoot3 on his forehead with a Sharpie. Tic Toc TAILS b!thches, DCC is here