The Action Challenge

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dimes33 said:
do you know how weak it is to get online and talk chit? WEEEEEEEEAK,ive bet more in a week than you will in 2 life times and like i said and i wasnt kidding YOU CAN GET PLAYED.

I thought I told you to get to your APA match. Pipe down about how much you bet. You are a nit. You wouldn't bet your straight.. although in your case I don't know if that makes you a nit or just a smart bettor

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KY BOY said:
If I ever get beat out of $50 and NEED a walking stick I think I will just ask for a gun.LMAO:D :D :D :D :D :D

Although I think you must be mistaking Jay for someone else.:D

Gary

Oh No I got the right person.. He is what i call a 24 carat sucker.. PURE SUCKER lmao

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
Oh No I got the right person.. He is what i call a 24 carat sucker.. PURE SUCKER lmao

And what are you bigjoke? Besides being just another guy with a little dick and a big mouth.

Last edited:

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
So when I beat you out of the $ 50 and you asked for a walking stick you were full of sh**
yea i think now i will pipe down i would hate for you to beat me out of 50 too.lmaoooo:D

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
And what are you bigjoke?

O.K. I will let you go now I have had my fun. I can't believe how easy you are to get worked up jay. Wow! I was just having fun. I like your posts and opinions. BUT IF WE WERE TO PLAY AN ALL AROUND YOU ARE F***ED AND I AM NOT JOKING ABOUT THAT. That being said I wasn't really looking for action I was trying to get everyone worked up about this Corey and Shane match( kind of like prefight hype for a boxing match) This is really a great thing these guys are putting on.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
O.K. I will let you go now I have had my fun. I can't believe how easy you are to get worked up jay. Wow! I was just having fun. I like your posts and opinions. BUT IF WE WERE TO PLAY AN ALL AROUND YOU ARE F***ED AND I AM NOT JOKING ABOUT THAT. That being said I wasn't really looking for action I was trying to get everyone worked up about this Corey and Shane match( kind of like prefight hype for a boxing match) This is really a great thing these guys are putting on.

You're being suddenly half apologetic. I assume the moderators have contacted you by PM and this is your way of tucking your tail between your legs and go "Yip! Yip! Yip!" off into the sunset?

Russ

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
And what are you bigjoke? Besides being just another guy with a little dick and a big mouth.
By the way.. are you from San Francisco ?Are you typing on your labtop from one of the bathhouses out there? I will lay you 7-5 and say you are a pole smoker, ass jockey..rump ranger..pillow biter.. I know I have the nuts so we are betting more than $ 50 this time

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
You're being suddenly half apologetic. I assume the moderators have contacted you by PM and this is your way of tucking your tail between your legs and go "Yip! Yip! Yip!" off into the sunset?

Russ

not exactly. If you want me to go full blast let me know. But there is no one on here that can take that

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:

No problem bigjoke. That was a lot of fun. By the way, I was never worked up. Go back and read all my posts. You were the one going crazy on here.

I'm used to Pool imposters. I let them bark until they they finally get of line and have to play. I know now you are a good player, probably far superior to me. I'm sure you can beat me in an All Around match. But being the big hearted sucker I am, I will agree to play you $1,000 worth of Banks and $1,000 worth of One Pocket.

If you are Gary Abood, who you may well be, I already offered you this game once before. Remember. You beat me at One Pocket in my poolroom and I beat you at Banks and you quit. You continued to bark at me and I offered to play you a set of each. You told me you would think about it. No answer yet and it's nearly three years ago. Is this your answer?

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
No problem bigjoke. That was a lot of fun. By the way, I was never worked up. Go back and read all my posts. You were the one going crazy on here.

I'm used to Pool imposters. I let them bark until they they finally get of line and have to play. I know now you are a good player, probably far superior to me. I'm sure you can beat me in an All Around match. But being the big hearted sucker I am, I will agree to play you $1,000 worth of Banks and $1,000 worth of One Pocket.

If you are Gary Abood, who you may well be, I already offered you this game once before. Remember. You beat me at One Pocket in my poolroom and I beat you at Banks and you quit. You continued to bark at me and I offered to play you a set of each. You told me you would think about it. No answer yet and it's nearly three years ago. Is this your answer?

Wrong person sherlock holmes. I will concede the banks to you. We can play a big set of 1 pocket if you like.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I can't wait till those new computers come out that let you shoot through the sceen at people. Johnnyt

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
Wrong person sherlock holmes. I will concede the banks to you. We can play a big set of 1 pocket if you like.

I do not play banks, but I will include them in the all around like I said. In essence I will be giving you a match head start. I am sure a seasoned player like you will be able to out move me in 8 ball and 1 pocket so i am probably conceding to more sets there and the whole match... but for the hell of it I might as well play.. who knows... I might get LUCKY

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
By the way.. are you from San Francisco ?Are you typing on your labtop from one of the bathhouses out there? I will lay you 7-5 and say you are a pole smoker, ass jockey..rump ranger..pillow biter.. I know I have the nuts so we are betting more than $ 50 this time

Be careful. You're telling on yourself now.

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Be careful. You're telling on yourself now.

You know what scares me.. this is the first bet you haven't jumped on.. what the hell did I accidentally stumble onto here?....

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
I do not play banks, but I will include them in the all around like I said. In essence I will be giving you a match head start. I am sure a seasoned player like you will be able to out move me in 8 ball and 1 pocket so i am probably conceding to more sets there and the whole match... but for the hell of it I might as well play.. who knows... I might get LUCKY

No game McJoke. You have proven to me you are another McWoofer. Where do they find you guys?

Maybe there's an institution that you come from. The Institute for the Slightly Deranged Pool Players.

Last edited:

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thebighurt said:
You know what scares me.. this is the first bet you haven't jumped on.. what the hell did I accidentally stumble onto here?....

You are wanting bet on everything under the sun.. yet when i lay you 7-5 on if you are a switch hitter and you clam up like I have got you in a trap!! LOL.... don't tell me I have to lay you 40/1 eek god

thebighurt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
No game McJoke. You have proven to me you are another McWoofer. Where do they find you guys?

Maybe there's an institution that you come from. The Institute for the Slightly Deranged Pool Players.

come on Gay Hellfart lets get some action going