The Ballad of John and Lou, Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
I care. I benefit. Those who care about the truth benefit. Sorry but I refuse to be a victim of those who want to spin things and twist facts and outright lie about the course of events.

As long as I am here and I desire to I will state the way it happened as often as I want to. No one is required to read it.

There is no way that I am allowing anyone to make me out to be the aggressor here. I was called a two-bit coward, Lalumiere even went so far as make a website defaming me, a website that is still active, a website where Eric Hu has defamed me plenty. I was ORDERED by Wilson to remove something I put up on another website about a member I was in an argument with, a member that I made up with and respect to this day. But Wilson wants Lalumiere restored even though what he has done and continues to do is far more harmful to me.

Sorry I will not be a victim of these people. I said four years ago that I would play for 10k and I played for 10k when they finally stepped up to make a game. There is zero bad behavior on my part right now, none.

I played and I lost and I accept that. No part of the bet entailed allowing myself to be lied about, to be defamed, to be insulted by Lou or anyone else.

I care about my personal truths also. I guess the difference is I feel no need to convince others of it (which is futile anyway).

Hey John if you think you have benefited from your past and present behavior, more power to you. Knock yourself out. My point is that you are only the victim you allow yourself to be, but either I'm wrong or you missed my point.

How is that you do not see yourself as a victim of Hu and Lalumiere now? Mike is spending your money and Eric gets to take credit for it. You handed them that.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hey John if you think you have benefited from your past and present behavior, more power to you. Knock yourself out. My point is that you are only the victim you allow yourself to be, but either I'm wrong or you missed my point.

I have both benefitted and been negatively affected. One thing I have found out through these years on these forums is that it simply does not matter what the issue is there will always be people on both sides of it.

I have gotten a LOT of support and encouragement from people here on the forum and lurkers I have met around the country who like the fact that I speak my mind on the subjects I decide to tackle.

And by that I mean a whole lot.

And I am just as sure that Lou and many of the trolls who follow me around - because I DO NOT follow them around - have also received their share of encouragement for the harassment and sharp comments they have perpetrated. Of course from their perspective it's not harassment.

So the end result for me is that I have decided to be myself and not rearrange my "behavior" to suit anyone else. But I can pick and choose my battles and decide how to wage them. Instead of being overly mean in response I can choose to temper my replies. I can choose to not validate certain posters by ignoring them. In other words I have adapted because I want to and because in a hostile environment I need to.

I am a victim of these people but not a helpless one. I can't choose to not have a gun pointed at me but I can choose my response.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
LOL I wasn't aware of that group before JB posted about it in this thread. Funny shit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396735654.255665.jpg

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
i have both benefitted and been negatively affected. One thing i have found out through these years on these forums is that it simply does not matter what the issue is there will always be people on both sides of it.

I have gotten a lot of support and encouragement from people here on the forum and lurkers i have met around the country who like the fact that i speak my mind on the subjects i decide to tackle.

And by that i mean a whole lot.

And i am just as sure that lou and many of the trolls who follow me around - because i do not follow them around - have also received their share of encouragement for the harassment and sharp comments they have perpetrated. Of course from their perspective it's not harassment.

So the end result for me is that i have decided to be myself and not rearrange my "behavior" to suit anyone else. But i can pick and choose my battles and decide how to wage them. Instead of being overly mean in response i can choose to temper my replies. I can choose to not validate certain posters by ignoring them. In other words i have adapted because i want to and because in a hostile environment i need to.

I am a victim of these people but not a helpless one. I can't choose to not have a gun pointed at me but i can choose my response.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396736101.883965.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396736120.833402.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396736132.550543.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

And again with the harassment. You are just upset that I don't bow to you. I stand here under my own name and fade all the heat you can bring. Even though you continue to get away with breaking the rules it doesn't matter.

You can try to spin it all you want to but you attack me not the other way around. You won't find a single time on this forum when I have attacked you first ever. I don't follow you, you follow me. Constantly.

You're a stalker. Stalkers harass their victims. You snipe and I respond. I am pretty sure you feel all warm inside whenever I do respond to you so you're welcome.

But the fact is you're a nobody. You contribute nothing of value to this community.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
So the whole cause of this is cte?

No, the whole cause of it is the fact that some people feel it's perfectly ok to tell people not to try aiming systems, to belittle them, and harass them, call those who espouse them delusional, etc...

That's the root cause.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Always...always..always the victim.

It *is* *always* some one else's fault.
You'd love to blame me for your condition because I cannot MAKE the people like you. It isn't my job to fix what you've broken.

People that wouldn't bet that water is wet would sweat that JB would ever accept how culpable he is for all the negative behavior that gravitates toward him.

JB YOU create this reality and through your present behavior, perpetuate it ad infinitum.

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
I have no problem with Mike being allowed back. As I understand it his ban is self imposed because he refuses to obey the rules. You would have to ask Mike Howerton about the specifics.

You are 100% wrong though. I challenge you to find even five instances where I have provoked anyone first.

Just five. I think that there is probably not even one example of me attacking any other person without being provoked first.
Comparing me to Fast Larry is ludicrous Dave.

Let's take Eric Hu as an example. Did he come at me first or me him?

Do you know? I do.

Yes I could choose to let it slide when people attack me, my business, my staff, where I live, and many other aspects of my life. But to say I am the instigator is ridiculous and wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

John, I have been avoiding making any comments in this thread because, as Sean Leinen has pointed out several times, it's just not worth it.. But your claim that Dave Wilson could probably not find even one instance where you have "provoked any one first" is just plain false.

When I first got involved in the CTE discussions several years back, I posed a few questions regarding the workings of CTE that were directed at Dave Segal and Stan Shuffet (sorry if I misspelled your last name, Stan). Now since I was rather skeptical of CTE at that time, my questions were probably not worded in a manner that might entice the sweetest of responses, however, Stan (to his credit) showed the utmost restraint in his attempts to answer those questions. Dave Segal's responses were a bit different than Stan's, but they were at least welcome since he was one I had directed the questions to.

You, on the other hand, invited yourself into the discussion at that point and proceeded to jump on me with a barrage of insults and challenges that didn't stop for quite some time. Prior to that, you and I had never had any interaction on AZB.

You later called me on the phone and apologized for the things you had said, John, and I appreciate that, so I'm not trying to open up old wounds or stir the pot here, I'm merely trying to set the record straight on this one point: there has definitely been at least one instance where you have been known to strike the first blow.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.