The best ever.... Period

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would I argue with you? I have no idea who you are :) The name Buzzy and So. Fla just jumped out at me which is why I asked. Of course we don't run in the same crowd. I am just 46 and even when I was playing a lot I was local and gambled small small time.

I am just enjoying the stories that are hopefully coming down the pipe. You mentioned JAM so ask her about me. I will say this though, IF I had grown up in Baltimore then I would have been at JJs betting my tip money just like I was doing the same at the Miscue Lounge and Jamacia Joes.

Jb bro I love ya for real. Im one of ur biggest fans although I dont post much. No worries bro. Stories are to follow I promise but I really wanted to hear from one " of my partners in crime " lol jam will get that. Btw im 35 bro

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, a really interesting post! I am not being sarcastic, your post intrigues me. Someone who talks about a really ASESOME place to play pool, replies to JB and acts like he has no idea who he is, pretends to open up yet who the heck knows?

Wow, great thread, you have me thinking you have action all over you...

What weight are you giving to an unknown? :)

this is off topic but I rarely play anymore but I can tell u I do not put my stick together for less than $100 a game ur choice with a decent post OR $1000 a set. With that said I only play with " friends" these days however I will break my boredom with either the wild 5 and the break OR 10-5 ANF BREAK just to have some fun. Im in Baltimore, everyone knows me - u want action with any of that im here bro. Have a blessed night.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would I argue with you? I have no idea who you are :) The name Buzzy and So. Fla just jumped out at me which is why I asked. Of course we don't run in the same crowd. I am just 46 and even when I was playing a lot I was local and gambled small small time.

I am just enjoying the stories that are hopefully coming down the pipe. You mentioned JAM so ask her about me. I will say this though, IF I had grown up in Baltimore then I would have been at JJs betting my tip money just like I was doing the same at the Miscue Lounge and Jamacia Joes.

JB- " tip money" please explain a little better. Thanks

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad he could barely walk and some kind of chemical ravished him. It was to the point of looking like he would not make it another year. Guess after leaving your house it went way down hill.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

After leaving my house he was " floating around " for a while then to my understanding he went south to Bama with family for rehab. Didn't keep up after that other than some random person said they saw him down there a few years later - all I know but what a shame, he WAS BETTER THAN MAX FOR REAL

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mad respect then, I worked in the bus as either server or bartender for like 5 years total. I know what's up and so do u. Good money, but def not easy money

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have known cigar since I was a kid and pretty much I attribute my 9 ball game to him - sorry Tom lol. Great guy and still plays JAM up but I doubt he would know.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Cigar Tom works at Top Hat Cue Club in Baltimore. He would probably know if the guy is still alive.

That guy never leaves bmore. He could go to derby or places but stays put. If the action don't come to him he don't go hunting!

Kd

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ur right KD, he's 75 and semi retired so no he's done with road trips but if anyone comes there to play them they get played, always.

Mike Davis

Silver Member
When I first moved to Maryland there was always big action there. I got a game every time I went in there for several years. Seen people pitching quarters to the wall for 500/pitch. Every road player in the country seemed to have come through there at some point. Perhaps my favorite story about that place was when 2 big time gamblers were playing 6 ball (they had no chance to run out 9 ball) for $2000/game. Rather than spend the time counting the money out they paid my friend 50/game to do so. Each just laid down a pile of money for him to count for them. He was taking too long counting so one of them suggested he just measure equal sized stacks of cash and they'd just play the game for whatever amount that was.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I first moved to Maryland there was always big action there. I got a game every time I went in there for several years. Seen people pitching quarters to the wall for 500/pitch. Every road player in the country seemed to have come through there at some point. Perhaps my favorite story about that place was when 2 big time gamblers were playing 6 ball (they had no chance to run out 9 ball) for $2000/game. Rather than spend the time counting the money out they paid my friend 50/game to do so. Each just laid down a pile of money for him to count for them. He was taking too long counting so one of them suggested he just measure equal sized stacks of cash and they'd just play the game for whatever amount that was.

Thanks for the story Mike.

More please. :)

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member

What up buddy? Nice to see a pro player posting on here. been pretty thin lately with a lot of drama with the pros. Anyway, pops wants to know if US Open is a go or not? He really wants to go but just does not know if it is on or if it is off. People that are close to the sport know of the events challenges and why I ask.

Congrats on the recent victories been following the headlines. You been doing well. I remember the RV and the poker games out in the parking lot. The owner cliff was a real card mechanic rumor has it. He won enough money playing cards to buy the pool room. They had a bet throwing a pool ball over the building/warehouse these guys bet tonk and was steady action.

kd
Mike Wilson

Joey V

Registered
Sad he could barely walk and some kind of chemical ravished him. It was to the point of looking like he would not make it another year. Guess after leaving your house it went way down hill.

Yeah Jason had a lot of natural ability and had a shot to do something if he stayed on the right path. He had really good form and a nice stroke. He started coming up to Greenie's in Pikesville and got hooked up with a few kids from the area. Within a few months they were all into doing some bad stuff. Later I found out they were all hooked on drugs. This was around 1991/92. About 5 years later one of the guys from that crew came up to me and asked to borrow a few bucks. He looked awful and I felt bad for him so I gave him 10 bucks. That was the last I saw of any of them. Then about a year ago or so I ran into a guy at Top Hat that knew all those guys from back then. He sad he knew for sure that three of them were dead. He didn't know about Jason though. Very sad.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL!! All I know is, Mike Zuglan told me years and years ago to not go in B&Bs unless I was loaded on the hip. And I might not be when I left! I believe that's where Beau Newport played??

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yup that's sounds about right for that place. Glad to hear uve been doing well Mike.
Here's a quick little story about Mike : This was years ago down at the Tues tourny at the old Champions in Laurel ( before it became Side Pockets). I drew u Mike first round. Knowing how good u are I was like crap! Awesome first round draw right! Anyway I won the flip and I broke and ran out the first rack. So I was extremely happy with that and I was celebrating and was thinking, well damn I might just have a prayer playing you. Anything can happen in one set right? Well I broke dry second game and set was over. You were at least nice enough to allow me to kick at I think it was 2 balls the rest of the set! Lol You are a MONSTER on the tables brother - you play GREAT!!!! Hey btw Mike, haven't seen ya in quite awhile, do you ever still come down Daddy's and rob the tues night tourny?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Irving fryer would bet it up. He took lessons with mike sigel on the down low. He got gunned down. He knew he messed up and they were coming for him. Just refused to bounce and they took care of the decesion for him. Greenie would come by and bet big. Lost his pool room playing backgammon or something? Can't remember which.

Kd

Here's a story for yall, and Kid I am certain you've heard about this one; you may have actually been there cause they played for like 20 straight hours. They came down from Greenies trying to be somewhat low key because the money involved but as word got out people were coming down from all over to watch.The two players were Black Mike and Irvin. Black Mike was caught another Murder case and was out on something like a million dollar bail and this was kinda like his last horah because his trial was coming up in a few days and he told everyone that he was certain he was done and getting life - FOR SURE. Black Mike came in with a backpack on and it was STUFFED with all 100's. And when I say stuffed I mean STUFFED. Could not fit a cube of chalk into it. Irvin came in with a suitcase; ALSO STUFFED with all honeys. They played for $ 10,000 a game 6 ball! For the 10k a game it was just like they were playing for a $1 a game - no thing for them whatsoever. While this was a huge bet it wasn't really that out of the ordinary for Jack & Jills!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is in regards to Mike, for anyone that does not already know this and and I say this with the utmost sincerity. Mike is a real stand up guy. He's so totally down to earth and one of the nicest guys anyone will ever meet. Out of any of the pros that I either know or have met and or interacted with, BY FAR Mike is the most decent and very approachable. He even helped me out with suggestions and answered any questions I had - right in the middle of our set! No matter how much better he is than you he always treats u as an equal just like one of the guys. Anyway good to hear from you on here Mike and I wish you only the best of luck brother!

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wouldn't take too long for someone to figure out the high looking stack, less money move im sure.

Last edited:

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bmore, Jason would spend a week sleeping under the table while his dad Bobby would go pimp. You also know who Jason got mixed up with to start that down hill slide (Max & his drugs & vending machine thieves). You talk about Big money but you forgot Timmy Crown & Stewie & of course where you find Timmy C. you find Danny Green. You mention Greenie who had more gamble then brains loosing one pool room pitching quarters and big don in the coroner knowing his job was gone with the first throw. My fav. player was larry newdecker , if he got his mix right he was the winner who ever he played.then there was Jr Harris who was a nut case(told this story before ). he &his girl(cherl) was having dinner at my house & my daughter turned on the Tv to watch the Exorcist & Jr. ran out the back door slamming it & breaking every window in it screaming those demons will get you at the top of his voice(neighbors loved that).I know i know you & probably most of the stories .

Last edited: