The collection

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that collection is really amazing
thanks for posting the link
i hope someone will buy it and build a museum to display it.
i know i am being very optimistic

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope that whole room ends up in Smithsonian someday. Just impossible to over-state its importance to this game. Wow.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
incredible collection..looks like a lot of work and care has gone into it too
would certainly love to see that stuff sometime, and I'd happily pay to do it
respect!

op, thank you for sharing.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d like to hear more about how he acquired all of that. Holy cow. Thanks for finding that gem

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From Worst's cue, the "526" cue, Eddie Taylor's cues, Lassiter. Imagine if a cue builder had a shop next door:eek::eek::eek::grin-square:. I think Ill go with the Taylor taper, Lassiter ferrule, and the Strickland extension kit. :scratchhead:

Last edited:

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing the link. I've heard of the Glenn collection for a years. It would be great for the game if the pool community could figure out a way to create a hall of fame and museum.

I don't know if it would be feasible economically but maybe as part of an existing room that is subsidized by a combination of donations, admission fee's (I would like to see it free to promote the sport), and other avenues. You would need a curator, security, appropriate housing, etc.

The benefit would be incredible to the sport. It would benefit every facet such as leagues, retail, Olympic aspirations, and more.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Denny Glenn has been one of the ICCS collectors exhibiting parts of his collection with us each year since 2002.
If you like custom cues and historic billiard items you should come to the next ICCS show.
Denny has much more than what is shown in the video, all is stellar.
Great cues, great people, a memorable experience.

Will Prout

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Denny Glenn has been one of the ICCS collectors exhibiting parts of his collection with us each year since 2002.
If you like custom cues and historic billiard items you should come to the next ICCS show.

Will Prout

Thank you- can someone please tell us where and when the next ICCS show will he held?? this is the type of information that needs to be advertised more to the billiard community- sometimes it seems like they are guarded secrets rather than promoted events- not a negative, just a desire to help get the word out - I love cues and have always collected- but have no idea about ICCS or when the next show will be held- if people are going to fly somewhere then the shows should be promoted minimum six months in advance. Thanks!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a century of pool wrapped up in one room

oh the stories you would hear if those cues could talk

I know he has some of the most important and famous cues of my lifetime

Lets hope somebody will take it from here and build something for pool something like the baseball hall of fame

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Will Prout

I’m not familiar with this show, when is the next one?

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for that! I still have my original issue of that SNAP magazine- a real collector's piece!

Still have mine too! I saw the video on my phone vai Facebook this morning but didn't really get a chance to look at it. Home with computer now:wink: