The day my (ex) wife smashed my Joss cue

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW I am on here now because I did something dumb and I am waiting for the sweet little golosina de chocolate I fell in love with to calm the fuck down!

What you mean is you feel in love with one bad ass Mexican! I know I married one one time and she still lets me hang around, I was trying to get back to sleep yesterday and I had said something to piss her of and the next thing I know is I get whooped upside the head with a big ads pillow! No broken cues though but a few bruises, hell the other day I said something and she threw a ball point pen and it stuck! She has always had a good aim with the chonklas my son found that out the hard way! He pissed her off one day and she threw it and broke his hand! He didn’t act up anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
That's unfortunate. It happened to my sister and ruined her life. The kicker was the guy was a preacher. Left her with two pre-school kids to raise by herself.

Ouch. That's sad. Not the divorce, the cue. 🤣

But seriously, half of all marriages end in divorce. (At least that's what I've heard). Now you know what to avoid in the next one.

_______

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ouch. That's sad. Not the divorce, the cue. 🤣

But seriously, half of all marriages end in divorce. (At least that's what I've heard). Now you know what to avoid in the next one.

_______
It was my sister, not me. I've been married for 46 years to a Filipina woman. She can't play pool at all but she's a good wife. If I got sick there is only one person in this world who would take care of me.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's my funny one, ok, maybe two.

A few years ago we were in our living room and she was sitting on the chair and I was on the couch across the room, she started going on and on about something and I just looked at her and said "You're delusional". All I remember was this black thing coming straight for my head at warp speed, I was was watching tv so kind of looking sideways. I casually cocked my head to the right and BAM the tv remote hit the wall and exploded. I calmly said you missed, and now you owe me a new remote. She just walked away. LOL. She still owes me a remote.

Pool related - when I was 17 or 18 I had a table in my basement. I had a few buddies over one night and we were actually just watching a movie chilling. The bars closed and my brother came home about 2AM, needless to say, a bit tipsy, and wanted to play me a game of pool. So I did and he went to bed and me and my buddies kept playing pool. A little while later he came out of the bedroom and yelled at us to quit so I basically told him f off. Well, brothers are brothers and he came running across the basement at me and chased me around the table (everybody was laughing, even him, but I wasn't, finally I stopped running and he kept coming. I grabbed the stick off the table (cheap 1 piece) and swung it as fast as I could (butt in hand and tip was a whistling). I could see the look of terror on his face as he winced and turned. The last 8" of that stick smacked him right in the kidney area and about 4" of it broke off and went flying across the room. The next look on his face made me run very fast, I lost that next battle but no scars ;)

He still has a scar and my buddy probably still has the end of that stick. That was 1987-1988? We actually just talked about that a week ago. Good times!

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see a couple guys talking about mexican tempers lol.

My first wife was mexican. Yea she used to start yelling in spanish once in a while nut it never went beyond that.

Second wife was Choctaw indian. Some one mentioned about their woman throwing things. This woman here could have been a world champion dart thrower. She never missed.

My third and last wife is the one i mentioned earlier about the dent in the door. Her father was spanish and her mother was italian. Of course with the mix of that blood she sure acquired a helluva temper. She sure kept it under better control after the hole in her windshield. Just started spouting off in a mixture of italian and spanish sometimes. It amazed me how she could change languages in the middle of a sentence.

As you can tell.. I really had an affinity for brown skinned women and yea i can speak from experience...they are passionate as hell.

Well i did start falling for a blonde once until i found out she was a lez and i couldnt talk her into swinging both ways. Now this girl could shoot pool.

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least, it wasn’t too expensive... the cue I mean

Grady once said about getting married for the fourth time:

“If this one doesn't work out, then every five years I'm just going to find a woman I hate and buy her a house”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk