the hottest girl in pool!!!!

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Does this pose help entice you to play me?
If necessary, I can take a pic with my sword or sai's :)

lol - for some reason the picture of George (from Seinfeld) popped into my head when I saw your post (where he's trying to look sexy in his boxers on something like a lounge chair). Not a dig my man, you don't look like Jason Alexander, just the cheesiness of it all. TOO FUNNY!

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You sir....have won this thread....

Ashley Nandrasy

Attachments

• Guy on table.jpg
    Guy on table.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,655

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
well, she's not in the pool right now.

1pool.jpg

If this girl gives me enough air time to deliver my stupid talk.... I could totally bang her.

"Hey, how ya doin'? Ya know, (whatever your name is), you don't look so bad today."

Always come at them from an angle they never expect.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Bartram, where are you?

Com'on Chris, there are still Mary Avina? She says she would love to play you some because you're nice. True story. Ask KoolKat. She pm'd him.

S.

True that, and I'm sure she was total serial about it. She got a crush on your smooth action Chris! Please go pm her and bring her back to the forum. Give her some special lessons so she can do a TAR match and be the comeback queen. She's getting batted about like a pinata in kindergarten and she needs a lifeline. Take one for the team Chris. I double dare ya! ;) :)

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
True that, and I'm sure she was total serial about it. She got a crush on your smooth action Chris! Please go pm her and bring her back to the forum. Give her some special lessons so she can do a TAR match and be the comeback queen. She's getting batted about like a pinata in kindergarten and she needs a lifeline. Take one for the team Chris. I double dare ya! ;) :)

im here but not sure about your req.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member

Team Chris, LOL.

S.

Robertduke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this girl gives me enough air time to deliver my stupid talk.... I could totally bang her.

"Hey, how ya doin'? Ya know, (whatever your name is), you don't look so bad today."

Always come at them from an angle they never expect.

Pm me if you want to hear a Great pic up line.. Not that yours wasnt great.. lol =)

christyd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hot when you take the makeup off?

Hot after you see the raccoon circles under their eyes?

Hot when there is nothing to hold them all together?

Like no one has ever woken up next to someone and been like OMG WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!!!:yikes:

At least, the girls wake up to what they went to bed with.

Not so for a lot of guys, UNLESS they've moved past that stage and are going to bed after the makeup and everything else comes off if they are involved with someone who locked them up and sealed the deal before hand with the camouflage.

Who is that girl in the OMGWTF photo that won the 8 ball?
She's got a decent shot.

But i'd be willing to bet that the tanktop either has a built in bra portion, if not a built in bra/pad to heave them up!!!!!!

Been around girls enough to know all those tricks.

You always tell it like it is....that's for sure!....lol