the importance of being earnest

That was great. I really like reading about Melinda's expolits. I really hate short races too.

"anybody can win a race to one, but the best player will win a race to two"

Geeze - what moron said that?

Chris
 
That was great. I really like reading about Melinda's expolits. I really hate short races too.

"anybody can win a race to one, but the best player will win a race to two"

Geeze - what moron said that?

Chris

A moron who just won a race to two.
 
I usually dont make it through reads of that length, but that one kept my short attention the whole time LOL.

Thanks for posting the link, it was well worth it!
 
That was a great read joey, thanks for steering us into it.

You're welcome.

Melinda writes well, has an incredible sense of humor, and has the pool affliction as well. What more can you ask for?

I just don't want to feed her unless we go to a buffet.

She can come to Buffalo Billiards in Metairie and play pool for free, all day and all night and we won't go back on our word but we don't supply Greyhound bus tickets unless she goes off for all her cash. :D

JoeyA
 
OMGWTF is brilliant, she is so funny and insightful its just amazing. She notices details and incorporates them into what she writes which makes her writing very engaging to me. I have been working on my writing for the past 3 years, here on AZ mostly and a few emails then I read her work and I feel like I'm playing JA giving up the 7 and the break. She has so much natural talent and also paid her dues. I really hope that success finds her fast. When she played that $3,000 set she looked like a pro, her composure is amazing, right down to biz. She plays with a Sugartree that is the nuts. If she ever gets married he husband is a very lucky man. And no I'm spoken for and not hitting on OMGWTF, I just havent had the oppertunity to complement her in a very long time and I had a rought night playing pool and wanted to say something nice about a friend.


Thanks for everything OMGWTF,


best

eric


PS: if this is way off topic for this thread I'm sorrry I didnt open the link. Or read any posts.
 
Back
Top