The Last Try Gtf Gots To Go!!!!!!!

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
I M Given This Case One Last Try I 've Posted Pictures ,droped Pirces
So This What I'll Do I Take 310 For The Case You Pay Shipping Pay Pal Add 3% If Not I'll Put It Under The Bed.

Good Nite...

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
nasc said:
Gtf case?
I'll buy it for $10.Let me know. Thats what I think they are worth.
Glen

I will make sure that whatever product you are selling next time I will copy and paste your sentence above saying it is worth only 10 bucks. It is messed up for the seller what you just did. Bad rep for you.

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
nasc said:
Go right ahead. any time I see a Barton case for sale,I'll pay $10 for it. That is all I think they are worth.
Glen

You're missing the point here. You should keep those opinions to yourself. You do not have the right to bad mouth somebody else's sale thread. That is all :angry:

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
nasc said:
Not bad mouthing. That is what I will pay for a case made in China with a Chigaco tag.
Glen

Sorry Glen, you are still missing the point. You must understand other language besides english. Since I speak french, spanish, portuguese and italian I might be able to translate that to you. It is not nice what you said on the sale thread, that is all.

Last edited:

vin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fullsplicefiend said:
Yeah Glen you are a dick. Keep your opinions out of other peoples sale threads. If you have a problem with Barton, post your opinion in one of his threads.

probably this glen guy is cheaper than a gtf case. any takers for a dollar? :p

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
fullsplicefiend said:
Yeah Glen you are a dick. Keep your opinions out of other peoples sale threads. If you have a problem with Barton, post your opinion in one of his threads.

He did. The problem is he can't get any satisfaction in those threads because every point he makes is shot down easily.

So this is his latest attempt to needle me. He already insulted anyone who is a customer of mine by calling them --- ------- and got a warning for that.

Now I guess he thinks that stalking me this way is going to do something for him.

Here's a picture of a guy who thinks a little bit more of GTF Cases.

Zam-case-7-web_small.jpg

And another prominent collector here has two dozen of them to store his high end cues in.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wow, those cases are really nice.

Fact check for those that don't know. Every factory in china is not equivalent to "slave labor" as so many seem to think.

They are hard working people, who do take pride in their craftsmanship. It is certainly evident in these cases.

PVC is PVC, leather is leather....and if given the proper techniques for construction and tooling....any country can produce a quality pool case. Just because the artisans (trained by Barton) are Chinese does not mean they or their craftsmanship are inferior.

In all of these anti-Barton battles I have no sides, and I've never jumped in at all....(check my posting history) -- but some of the things I read from people who just want to spread negativity and bash are ridiculous.

..................Lighten' up Francis.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
[ some of the things I read from people who just want to spread negativity and bash are ridiculous.
[/QUOTE]

Rep for you. I'm frequently embarrased for people on here who apparently are incapable of realizing when they should feel it for themselves.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sir.
I am sorry for shi,,,, on your thread. I wish you good luck with your sale.
Glen.

Last edited:

Guerra Cues

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
nasc said:
Sir.
I am sorry for shitting on your thread. I wish you good luck with your sale.
Glen.

Not sure if you are sorry. On your first post you were unable to fold your tongue.