The Number Of Posts Per Day ? (per individual)

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
It's 4:00 a.m. and I couldn't sleep (after not hitting the $52 million dollar Lottery, that 4 other people hit) and slow postings on AZB. so, I was looking at the post count per day of some of AZB's most prolific posters.

I was surprised that I wasn't among the top group of:
LWW
JAM
Jay H.
Short Bus Russ
Walt Frazier

There may be others with more than these, but I haven't found them yet.
Click on any 'user's/poster's name' and then 'View Public Profile" and the post count per day is the top item in the box on the left. See if you can find someone with more than 5 posts per day.

( add your findings/comments to this thread........ until YOU fall asleep ) :)

Doug
 
Smorgass Bored said:
It's 4:00 a.m. and I couldn't sleep (after not hitting the $52 million dollar Lottery, that 4 other people hit) and slow postings on AZB. so, I was looking at the post count per day of some of AZB's most prolific posters.

I was surprised that I wasn't among the top group of:
LWW
JAM
Jay H.
Short Bus Russ
Walt Frazier

There may be others with more than these, but I haven't found them yet.
Click on any 'user's/poster's name' and then 'View Public Profile" and the post count per day is the top item in the box on the left. See if you can find someone with more than 5 posts per day.

( add your findings/comments to this thread........ until YOU fall asleep ) :)

Doug

What, are you kidding me? I just woke up.

This will be the first of many more to come!

Rise and shine, and give me your posties, posties. Rise and shine....

JAM
 
Ah, nothing like FRESH ground coffee. Every morning, I take my coffee beans and ground them. My favorite of all coffees is Pleasant Morning Buzz. I'm sipping on it now, with Coffee-Mate vanilla cream.

Then I have an egg sandwich on multi-grain bread, with melted habanero cheese on it. YUMMIE.

Same time, same place, every morning, 4:00 a.m. Best part of my day, though, is the Pleasant Morning Buzz, until I go to Starbucks in the afternoon for my triple-shot latte. :D

Just getting my post counts going!

JAM
 
Of Sugar Plum Fairies...... and EGGROLLS

JAM said:
What, are you kidding me? I just woke up.
JAM


And, you made so much noise that you woke me up TOO...... dammit !
Chew with your mouth closed.
They just opened a Starbucks about 6 blocks away.

Doug
( to sleep, perchance to dream )
 
Smorgass Bored said:
And, you made so much noise that you woke me up TOO...... dammit !
Chew with your mouth closed.
They just opened a Starbucks about 6 blocks away.

Doug
( to sleep, perchance to dream )

Only two more bites to go on my sandwich. I have the same sandwich every single morning Chomp, chomp, chomp.

My Starbucks is half-a-mile away, and it opens up at 5:00 a.m.! :D

JAM
 
Uh-oh. I just consumed the egg sandwich and was sipping on my Pleasant Morning buzz, when I let the dog outside to do his business. Usually, he goes right out and comes back in within a minute or two.

He's out there barking his head off, and it's pitch-black dark at 4:45 a.m. in the morning. I'm afraid to go outside and see what he's barking at.

I ain't going out to get the dog. It's Rise and Shine time for Keith. In the words of James Brown, "THIS IS A MAN'S WORLD"! :D

JAM
 
SHHHH! I'm trying to get some sleep!

JAM said:
Only two more bites to go on my sandwich. I have the same sandwich every single morning Chomp, chomp, chomp.

My Starbucks is half-a-mile away, and it opens up at 5:00 a.m.! :D

JAM
Well since the day shift has made it in, the night shift ( me ) can catch some zzzzzz's!:D I have been playing poker all evening topped off with a little pool and finished the night a winner! :cool:

Kevin
< wishing I had a starbucks nearby, or even a sandwitch for that matter>
 
kevin s said:
Well since the day shift has made it in, the night shift ( me ) can catch some zzzzzz's!:D I have been playing poker all evening topped off with a little pool and finished the night a winner! :cool:

Kevin
< wishing I had a starbucks nearby, or even a sandwitch for that matter>

One thing for sure, we're all lucky that AzBilliards is open 24 hours a day! :D

JAM
 
chivalry

JAM said:
Uh-oh. I just consumed the egg sandwich and was sipping on my Pleasant Morning buzz, when I let the dog outside to do his business. Usually, he goes right out and comes back in within a minute or two.

He's out there barking his head off, and it's pitch-black dark at 4:45 a.m. in the morning. I'm afraid to go outside and see what he's barking at.

I ain't going out to get the dog. It's Rise and Shine time for Keith. In the words of James Brown, "THIS IS A MAN'S WORLD"! :D

JAM


I have always suspected that chivalry isn't all it seems to be.

The cave man gets up in the morning. Hmmmm, I wonder if that big ol' bear is still hanging around outside. His wife tells him to get his butt out there and go see. "After you ma'am!" . . . . . and now you know the rest of the story why we always let the ladies go through doors first!

Hu
 
JAM said:
Ah, nothing like FRESH ground coffee. Every morning, I take my coffee beans and ground them. My favorite of all coffees is Pleasant Morning Buzz. I'm sipping on it now, with Coffee-Mate vanilla cream.

Then I have an egg sandwich on multi-grain bread, with melted habanero cheese on it. YUMMIE.

Same time, same place, every morning, 4:00 a.m. Best part of my day, though, is the Pleasant Morning Buzz, until I go to Starbucks in the afternoon for my triple-shot latte. :D

Just getting my post counts going!

JAM

I didn't know if anyone was else was as particular about their coffee as I am. I grind my coffee beans every morning also. I am jumping back and forth between brands and types of roasts and haven't hit on one that I can stick with for more than a month. I've always liked variety in my coffee and will check out Pleasant Morning Buzz. I like Community Coffee which is a local brand but am not stuck on it. They have lots of gourmet type coffees but I think I am just a Columbian coffee lover at heart. I have to check out PMB. :-)
JoeyA
 
Smorgass Bored said:
It's 4:00 a.m. and I couldn't sleep (after not hitting the $52 million dollar Lottery, that 4 other people hit) and slow postings on AZB. so, I was looking at the post count per day of some of AZB's most prolific posters.

I was surprised that I wasn't among the top group of:
LWW
JAM
Jay H.
Short Bus Russ
Walt Frazier

There may be others with more than these, but I haven't found them yet.
Click on any 'user's/poster's name' and then 'View Public Profile" and the post count per day is the top item in the box on the left. See if you can find someone with more than 5 posts per day.

( add your findings/comments to this thread........ until YOU fall asleep ) :)

Doug

I guess I need to get a life, or start practicing more. :)

Heck, I need to open another Poolroom. Then you'll never see me.
 
jay helfert said:
I guess I need to get a life, or start practicing more. :)

Heck, I need to open another Poolroom. Then you'll never see me.


you need to practice, trust me on that.;)
 
I'd Rather Be The Food Taster

sky.. said:
The Queen's got 8.82 per day.

(Just helping you out on your quest:) )



That's why she's The Queen. JAM must be a lady-in-waiting.
Doug
( the Court Jester ) :)


8.82 The Queen
6.21 JAM
6.15 LWW
 
I'm at .92 ppd.

It would be about 10ppd, but I'm very cautious as to what threads I reply to. I'm scared to say everything I want to say.

If there was an "Hours Per Day" I think I'd atleast be in the top 5. I never get off this site. Many times i forget to login, but I'm usually here. School started today, so my time here will probably be limited.
 
Back
Top