The only video you need about aiming.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again, your words. I have never said Stan is performing party tricks. Just that I was not impressed with his ability to shoot straight in shots the length of a table with a curtain hanging in front of him. You did stretch that to include 4 videos that I had never seen before, which is fine. I'm not much of a bank player, so those did impress me slightly.
There is a thing called full disclosure which Stan apparently does not believe in. Stan played nothing but bank pool from the age of 8 to 16 and I believe was also KY state bank champion. 60 years later he still considers bank pool his favorite and best game. All this happened before Stan could spell CTE. Just saying.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a thing called full disclosure which Stan apparently does not believe in. Stan played nothing but bank pool from the age of 8 to 16 and I believe was also KY state bank champion. 60 years later he still considers bank pool his favorite and best game. All this happened before Stan could spell CTE. Just saying.
Full disclosure. Since you and Stan had your little disagreement a few years ago you NEVER EVER miss an opportunity to take a pot shot at him and CTE. Time to LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
None the less, still some very IMPRESSIVE banking

Are you insane? No really because only an insane person or a truly unintelligent person can't see the marketing value of six months of logo impressions from many threads along with a "one pocket journey" road trip by "the jb case guy" and the impressions from the video of the match being freely accessible forever.

Look how you are talking about it years later in some lame-ass attempt to "punch" me rhetorically.

You must be super perturbed when companies put their logo on events that have nothing to do with their business. I can't imagine the amount of daily frustration you experience thinking about how these companies do their accounting.

I love the fact that you are now stalking me. For someone who claims that they lurked in the instructor and aiming forums you seem to be quite well versed in John Barton activities and comments. Almost like you might be someone who is no longer welcome at azb under another username.

Did I offend your anon sensibilities? Tell you what I will bet 100$ that you can't produce an official state driver's license that lists French Roots as your given name.

Can't personally insult some lame anon but I can certainly comment on the vibe that the "character" portrayed under this pseudonym gives off.
You said that "I" am not honest or words to that effect. You "punched" & I counter punched. The money you paid for losing that match was NOT advertising dollars. If you had won the match, then you would not have been those dollars as WINNIGS. You paid off a GAMBLING Debt. If you had won the match you would had income.

As usual, the rest of your post is irrational.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You said that "I" am not honest or words to that effect. You "punched" & I counter punched. The money you paid for losing that match was NOT advertising dollars. If you had won the match, then you would not have been those dollars as WINNIGS. You paid off a GAMBLING Debt. If you had won the match you would had income.

I used to know an irrational, delusional, Obs-Com speed freak who behaved much the same way. Run, don't walk.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

LoL, money out of an expense. Money in is revenue. Classification is a matter of definition and sometimes negotiation.

I have been in business for myself for 35 years now. If there is one overarching lesson that I have learned in that time it is that just about everything is fluid when it comes to business (ad)ventures. Unless you are my accountant or an IRS auditor working on my business my guess is that you have zero insight into what is and is not acceptable with how our books are done. You can discuss in the abstract of course based on my comments made publicly but your attempts to use those comments to speculate on my honesty is silly because it is clear that you don't have the correlating data.

If you want to you can Google the phone number for the internal revenue service and give them an anonymous tip based on forum comments and maybe they will expend some resources to audit the year in question and check on the validity of classification for ledger items. I am confident that you would not have any problem wasting taxpayer dollars on your frivolous quest to defame me.

My thought is that they will take your information and file it in the trash but as a "good" citizen you should definitely report anything suspicious.

Be very detailed with screenshots to help them out. Law enforcement agencies like it when you provide as much detail as you can.

Once upon a time I said on this forum that I would dearly love to kick an antagonist in the nuts. In fact I think I promised to do it if I ever saw that person in person. That seemed to me to be the very minimum of physical pain that this person should suffer for their lying actions against me. However the fact is that the person I am would never allow me to harm another person physically without having first been physically threatened or attacked in person. But this person claimed they were going to report me to the FBI for making a "terroristic threat" and have my passport revoked. So I emailed the FBI and self-reported and asked them if I should turn myself in. The FBI didn't respond so I guess the report was either not made by the knocker or they didn't give two shits about some hysterical loser wanting to cry to mommy government because someone on the other side of the world said that the loser deserved a good kick in the nuts.

That loser however flat out lied to this forum about a private conversation we had in another attempt to defame me. Eventually that loser went too far and was banned from this forum forever for his comments to and about me. Come to think of it his surname sounds French. Something that rhymes with LaPiere.

Surely there is no connection to you is there? You wouldn't be the type of person who would claim to have only lurked in two subforums with no account for a decade when you were actually previously banned for life right? This French Roots account was setup in March 2021 and if we take you at your word then it means you were reading azb with no account and none of the subscription features that make it easier to follow conversations. If true then that is a form of self-torture in my opinion but it can be done.

I should feel some sense of pride that my comments here have inspired you to create an account and target me. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you are that piece of human garbage but since we don't know who you are any comment I make about him is not in any way an attack on "you".

You're clearly the most honest poster on azb whomever you are......

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
LoL, you are really silly. If Stan were to preface his bank pool videos with his back pool experience and accomplishments then it would only make his endorsement of cte for banking much stronger.

CTE endorsed and taught by a Kentucky Bank pool champion.

When a bank pool player with championship credentials says that a certain aiming system is the best tool he has ever used for banking balls that would carry a lot of weight with those interested.

Of course if that player isn't interested in touting his own bank pool accomplishments in order to influence potential students of that system and instead chooses to just demonstrate banking with it and let the students learn it and judge for themselves then that is also a strong commitment to letting the system stand on its own merits.

Knockers who attempt to paint it as fraudulent, even though the knocker only knows about the extensive bank pool experience because the presenter has in fact disclosed it to the public many times, are being disingenuous at least and pretty dishonest in my opinion.

Aside from that though the feat of banking 15 balls, one two, and three rails without a miss while being unable to see the first rail is amazing no matter who does it. If the system used improves the banking skills satisfactorily and permanently for those who chose to adopt that system then the introduction to the system by a person capable of that great feat is a great thing regardless of whether or not the presenter provided his resume' at the beginning of the demonstration.

Don't you agree? I mean I would think that you would unless you think that the system doesn't actually work to help any one improve their abilities and presenting it as such is dishonest and fraudulent. Is that what you think?

Here is your opening Dan.... Tell us what you really think.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LoL, money out of an expense. Money in is revenue. Classification is a matter of definition and sometimes negotiation.

I have been in business for myself for 35 years now. If there is one overarching lesson that I have learned in that time it is that just about everything is fluid when it comes to business (ad)ventures. Unless you are my accountant or an IRS auditor working on my business my guess is that you have zero insight into what is and is not acceptable with how our books are done.

I have to say when I heard you deducted the bet with Lou as a business expense it sounded like an audit waiting to happen. I subsequently learned that you paid for the venue (or something like that) and did a lot of other work in organizing the event, so I have to retract my comment. It might still be a judgment call but you have a decent business and I'm sure your accountant is careful about stuff like that.

I do give credit where it is due. Wish everybody did that !

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LoL, you are really silly. If Stan were to preface his bank pool videos with his back pool experience and accomplishments then it would only make his endorsement of cte for banking much stronger.

CTE endorsed and taught by a Kentucky Bank pool champion.

When a bank pool player with championship credentials says that a certain aiming system is the best tool he has ever used for banking balls that would carry a lot of weight with those interested.

Of course if that player isn't interested in touting his own bank pool accomplishments in order to influence potential students of that system and instead chooses to just demonstrate banking with it and let the students learn it and judge for themselves then that is also a strong commitment to letting the system stand on its own merits.

Knockers who attempt to paint it as fraudulent, even though the knocker only knows about the extensive bank pool experience because the presenter has in fact disclosed it to the public many times, are being disingenuous at least and pretty dishonest in my opinion.

Aside from that though the feat of banking 15 balls, one two, and three rails without a miss while being unable to see the first rail is amazing no matter who does it. If the system used improves the banking skills satisfactorily and permanently for those who chose to adopt that system then the introduction to the system by a person capable of that great feat is a great thing regardless of whether or not the presenter provided his resume' at the beginning of the demonstration.

Don't you agree? I mean I would think that you would unless you think that the system doesn't actually work to help any one improve their abilities and presenting it as such is dishonest and fraudulent. Is that what you think?

Here is your opening Dan.... Tell us what you really think.
I've told you what I really think many times. Example. Two guys are hitting bank shots. First guy is a bank champion and has played for 60 hears. He says he is using CTE, which he just figured out in the last several years, to make those banks. He is also selling the book for $100. I watch him make 15 multi rail banks... Yawn. Second guy is a straight shooter but has demonstrated that he can't come that close to making multi rail banks because he's never practiced them. We know this for a fact. A month later the same guy comes back and makes all the same multi rail banks that the first guy made. He says it is all due to CTE and he just learned to do it over the last month. That's the kind of testimonial that will get my attention. Odd that we don't see anybody but Stan perform this to any significant extent. Throw two balls on the table and start hitting multi rail banks. How come we never see that from any of the "thousands" of CTE users?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How come we never see that from any of the "thousands" of CTE users?
Because only 4 really post on here and we certainly don't want you breaking down our video and pointing out insignificant things in them that are totally unrelated to the reason we made the video.
How come we have never seen the full actual video of you attempting Mohrt's shots?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, it's the weekend! For anyone who actually wants to play great pool instead of just bickering online about how others play, get out there and make it happen.👍

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Ok, it's the weekend! For anyone who actually wants to play great pool instead of just bickering online about how others play, get out there and make it happen.👍
It's happening for me tonight...!!! :)

Going to hit balls with one of top shots in the nation. Maybe we'll mix it up a bit. Battles are good when he's a quart low and I'm in gear...lol

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's happening for me tonight...!!! :)

Going to hit balls with one of top shots in the nation. Maybe we'll mix it up a bit. Battles are good when he's a quart low and I'm in gear...lol
It's nice to have a good practice partner. I hit balls several times a week with a former us amateur champion. He won it in 2007

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I've told you what I really think many times. Example. Two guys are hitting bank shots. First guy is a bank champion and has played for 60 hears. He says he is using CTE, which he just figured out in the last several years, to make those banks. He is also selling the book for $100. I watch him make 15 multi rail banks... Yawn. Second guy is a straight shooter but has demonstrated that he can't come that close to making multi rail banks because he's never practiced them. We know this for a fact. A month later the same guy comes back and makes all the same multi rail banks that the first guy made. He says it is all due to CTE and he just learned to do it over the last month. That's the kind of testimonial that will get my attention. Odd that we don't see anybody but Stan perform this to any significant extent. Throw two balls on the table and start hitting multi rail banks. How come we never see that from any of the "thousands" of CTE users?
The magic pill.
You can twitch , pivot and dance all you want and claim you are using this magic system while knowing how to shoot those shots already is total BS.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yawn all you want to. Mohrt and others have posted banking videos. I did a live video where mohrt called out the aiming and I made the ball in multiple pockets from the same position.

You can and do find a way to be negative about everything cte. And just be honest about implying Stan is a fraud. You have and continue to.

Also for the record, Stan has zero obligation to disclose jack shit about his playing experience but he has fully disclosed it or else you wouldn't know about it.

Again, the proof is on the table. Maybe with cte someone can learn to bank at a championship level in five years instead of ten.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Because, they are busy playing pool and don't have the inclination to prove anything to you.

In fact, the only reason you're relevant is because of people like me being willing to spend time here. Otherwise your comments would bounce around the echo chamber and disappear from view as no one would pay attention to them.

You guys remind me of that saying that goes something like when you think something can't be done don't get in the way of the person doing it.

Stan has created a great embodiment of hal's work and expanded on it. Hal created and shared. Stan creates and shares. Knockers don't create anything.

There is no Dan White body of pool instruction to be dissected and denigrated. In the aggregate the cte videos out there have well over a million views.

JV wants to see a straight pool run. You make a video of your highest run in the coming week and I will as well. We post them at high noon Oklahoma time on Friday and if yours is higher I will send you $100. If mine is higher I will simply say there you go.

Then we can do some bank pool and bet $20 a rail...... The proof will be on the table....

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

You do understand that contests of skill are not considered gambling right. A two-man high-entry fee tournament starts with both participants incurring the expense of the entry fee. The winner of that tournament collects 2x the expense as revenue. Subtracting the initial expense the net taxable income is what is left as profit.

Honestly I don't even know why I bother acknowledging your existence. You're a super-nobody whose opinions are completely meaningless. It is clear to me that you are just completely focused on knocking me with zero regard for the topic. As the saying goes "haters are fans".