The rematch: Yang vs. Orcullo $10,000 Showdown! (Free live stream)

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
5 - 3 Dennis Orcullo - Ching-Shun Yang

Yang got a little too far on the 4-ball, and was faced with a real hard shot to get to the 6-ball. Made the 4-ball, and got a difficult thin cut on the 6-ball. Tried to bank it, and missed it, left it in front of the pocket.

Orcullo ran the 4 remaining balls to get a 2-rack gap.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
For those wondering, I always write Dennis Orcullo with an u, and not Dennis Orcollo with an o.

The reason for this is that his original familyname was/is Dennis Orcullo, but when Dennis applied for travel visa to the States and got his passport, they had spelled it Orcollo. So after that, he became Orcollo with an o :)

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am watching it there, and it is choppy there also, atleast for me :(

But that is a real nice website, and it is actually possible to bet online on the match too :D

Roy
- trying to tell himself not-to-click-on-the-bet-button

Roy, a fish, is a fish, is a fish, is a fish. I know you'll bite, sooner or later! :grin:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
6 - 3 Dennis Orcullo - Ching-Shun Yang

Dennis is not breaking good, and Yang is making to many mistakes.

Dennis HAS to punish Yang now while Yang is struggling, because if Dennis is gonna break like that Yang will beat him if he find his stroke...

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would be awesome if TAR would use a shot clock as well. The shot clock makes up for the choppy stream.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I think it's the same announcer from the World Cup of Pool. He sure knows how pool should be played, and it is great to hear about his knowledge of safeties and especially 2-way shots.

Score is now 8-5 to Dennis

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this Andy-guy and Ken Schuman would be great in the booth together.

Not knocking that Andy guy Roy, :grin: but he's still got much to learn about the game. Good example was Orcullo's last shot on the 2 ball. He said Orcullo shouldn't have hit the CB that hard since the 3 ball was close to the pocket. You and I know that it was the only way Dennis could have gotten to the 3 ball, he had to punch hard, or harder than he should have to get a shot at the 3, any softer and Dennis would end up being full ball snookered...

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Not knocking that Andy guy Roy, :grin: but he's still got much to learn about the game. Good example was Orcullo's last shot on the 2 ball. He said Orcullo shouldn't have hit the CB that hard since the 3 ball was close to the pocket. You and I know that it was the only way Dennis could have gotten to the 3 ball, he had to punch hard, or harder than he should have to get a shot at the 3, any softer and Dennis would end up being full ball snookered...

Hey, I don't know anything about pool, don't make me look like I have a clue what I am talking about!!! :)

I didn't get to see what you mentioned, the stream is so choppy now that I only have it on in the background, checking scores every now and then...

8-6 Dennis, btw