The rematch: Yang vs. Orcullo $10,000 Showdown! (Free live stream)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
You may be watching the best money player on the planet. They may need to bring in Alex (although Dennis is supposed to be #1 in the PI) to play him. I don't know if anyone can beat this guy for the cheese.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
You may be watching the best money player on the planet. They may need to bring in Alex (although Dennis is supposed to be #1 in the PI) to play him. I don't know if anyone can beat this guy for the cheese.

I would say we are watching the TWO best money players on the planet.

cheemagun

gettin there...
Silver Member

I recall alex said sarcasticly that he wont play him.. i know alex would step up and that would be a great match to watch. van van, alcano vs yang too !

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis makes a nice out to trail 14-16. Starts with a super tough two ball shot. This is high level pool here, way upstairs!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Nobody wants my $20? I want Yang, has to be someone out there looking for a little sweat on Dennis. :grin:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
WATCH THIS MATCH! These are the guys who give weight to the rest of the world! Only a handful of players are in this league. Dennis just made another superb run out, breaking out the five ball from a tough spot. Some serious pool being played here! 15-16.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member

I knew their was a reason I bet on Yang. Johnnyt

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member

Unreal the man just gets out no matter how hard the rack is.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just one more super run out by Yang. 18-15. He makes it look routine, but it's not.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Yang started to break from the side, instead of inside the box. Perhaps he has found the sweet spot on the table now?

The stream is so choppy now I can't see anything... :(

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis fights back with another very good run out. 16-18. This is high level pool here. Higher than what we are used to seeing over here. They make it look easy but it ain't!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Either one of these champions can put down a 5-pack in 10-ball and pull away at anytime. This is a Yogi match..."Ain't over til its over". Johnnyt

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member
so the rule of thumb with yang is if there is three clusters or less he is out. This has to be wearing Dennis out even though Dennis is unreal.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
YANG YANG YANG! Flawless, FLAWLESS! 19-16. They are using a 45 second shot clock with one extension per rack. Lots of time.