The SEARING has landed...

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My first Dennis Searing cue has arrived. Thanks to Don Sherman this cue has found a new home(please don't even ask, it will not be sold!!!). This cue is one of the first with his new veneers. I took several pictures of the cue to share with you all. I got to tell you, it hits incredibly. Dennis is "THE MAN", maybe he can add some info on the cue. Like many of you I'm on the list, I just jumped the gun on this one. I'm not a photographer, but here we go:
SearingCue001.jpg

SearingCue002.jpg

SearingCue004.jpg

SearingCue005.jpg

SearingCue007.jpg

SearingCue020.jpg

SearingCue021.jpg

SearingCue014.jpg

SearingCue011.jpg

SearingCue015.jpg

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
thats a real Beauty....lots of luck with it !

a classic look, with a little added bling.......Really Classy !

-Steve

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
This cue is one of the first with his new veneers.
SearingCue001.jpg

WoooW i LOVE the Hoppering with that decent inlays ... but are you sure these are Fenners ???
They do look like Recutpoints to me ... but i can be wrong :smile:

Anyway ..its awesome Sir

Thanks for sharing

Berny

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis' new veneers are one piece - there's no miter to see. He built his own pressure dye unit, and he can make one piece veneers from hardwoods & dye to suit.
Magic from the master...

Derrick Steel

.....Viper Killer.....
Silver Member
Searing

That is one great looking cue! What makes this cue even more unique is the 1/2 steel joint. I can't wait to get mine. Enjoy! :thumbup:

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
Dennis' new veneers are one piece - there's no miter to see. He built his own pressure dye unit, and he can make one piece veneers from hardwoods & dye to suit.
Magic from the master...

This is no small matter, as I've heard it described and seen it used in other cues.

Obviously, you can cut any piece of wood into this shape but when it
gets that thin, it moves/ warps very easily.

Doing recuts eliminates this possibility but not the stress on the wood.

Just one more example of how the easy way isn't always the best way.

I'm not sure how Dennis does his but they look great.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
my favorite cue to date..........that is real close to what i am going to have dennis make me.....you are a very lucky man and it has to be one of the best players ever.......dennis is truely a master and one of the nicest guys in the buisness......mickey carroll

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The veneers...

As mentioned above by a couple of members, Dennis has developed a unique way of making one piece veneers. This process took him a LONG time to perfect, but the results are crazy perfect. Trust me, the Keebler Elf spent lots of hours in the Elm tree designing and making the machinery necessary for these veneers and then came the dyeing process, no easy task to perfect either. He also re-invented the wheel on that one. Now short of wood, steel and ivory, he can make everything else.

Thank you all for the nice comments,
Dan Z

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue is the epitome of cuemaking technology today. Dennis Searing is so above and beyond, he never ceases to amaze. Wonderful cue. You are a very fortunate Man to have a cue such as this.

Congratulations to you,

Chris

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
amazing work...congrats Dan!

I really like the elegant hoppe butt. Dennis' work continues to amaze me.

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Another cue from the laboratory of the mad scientist Dr. Searing

Your a lucky dog!!. The cue looks awesome and the veneers are a knockout......How the hell does he do that??. Enjoy