The Trump Cue.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a non political post, it's only to show the image that appeared in a Pool Cue I am making.

The image is natural, not touched up in any way and it looks like President Trump.

I tried to upload some pictures but couldn't get them to load at all, done many in the past but something went wrong yesterday so I am posting the link to youtube for a 30 second video. (I will try again to post pics.)

In all my years working with wood, I have never seen an image so clear.

Here is a link to the video, let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

https://youtu.be/a34pPPvifl8

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
This is a non political post, it's only to show the image that appeared in a Pool Cue I am making.

The image is natural, not touched up in any way and it looks like President Trump.

I tried to upload some pictures but couldn't get them to load at all, done many in the past but something went wrong yesterday so I am posting the link to youtube for a 30 second video. (I will try again to post pics.)

797a4b37064b58bdd6a1a8f5b37123b3.jpg

It’s definitely a cool face image but not sure if it looks like the President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
797a4b37064b58bdd6a1a8f5b37123b3.jpg

It’s definitely a cool face image but not sure if it looks like the President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the picture. It's something that you need to see in person, figure in wood does not always show up in pictures. Look closely and it looks like the American flag is to his left and he's peaking out from behind it. It also looks like he's in a suit and the biggest giveaway? Orange looking wild hair.

Thanks again, Dave.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
You can definitely see the semblance of a face there but it looks nothing whatsoever like Trump. I also can't really see a flag or what looks like hair without some serious stretch of the imagination.

If anything it has some semblance to the imagery most people have of Jesus and there is some market for those things if you want to look into it and see if it may have more value that way than it does as a cue (doubt it but never know). In the past on Ebay or other venues people have sold naturally occurring "images" of Jesus in toast, bananas, wood, and all kinds of other things I can't think of at the moment.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
So you say it's Jesus huh? Well the price on that cue just went up. I hear it hits a ton too!

You can definitely see the semblance of a face there but it looks nothing whatsoever like Trump. I also can't really see a flag or what looks like hair without some serious stretch of the imagination.

If anything it has some semblance to the imagery most people have of Jesus and there is some market for those things if you want to look into it and see if it may have more value that way than it does as a cue (doubt it but never know). In the past on Ebay or other venues people have sold naturally occurring "images" of Jesus in toast, bananas, wood, and all kinds of other things I can't think of at the moment.

terpdad

Registered
I see a face, but it could be anybody. I would say you should charge more for it, but it could also be a spirit trying to escape & not everyone wants a haunted cue:eek:

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see a face, but it could be anybody. :

Very true, it morphs into many looks.

Abe Lincoln.

Bill Clinton

Jeffery Epstein.

Lion, old and angry.

When I showed it to people and asked them what comes to mind? Trump was number one so I went with it.

Jesus didn't wear a modern suit back in the day, perhaps today but I am not sure yet.

Thanks again, Dave.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I see a face, but it could be anybody. I would say you should charge more for it, but it could also be a spirit trying to escape & not everyone wants a haunted cue:eek:

I say that Cue is Orangey and that's natural occurence in the force pointing to the face of the Donald. It is a once in a lifetime occurrence of course the Vatican might get involved and deem it a Saint or something. :)

It's cool whatever it is.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very true, it morphs into many looks.

Abe Lincoln.

Bill Clinton

Jeffery Epstein.

Lion, old and angry.

When I showed it to people and asked them what comes to mind? Trump was number one so I went with it.

Jesus didn't wear a modern suit back in the day, perhaps today but I am not sure yet.

Thanks again, Dave.

Luckily it doesn't resemble Web Hubble or Chelsea

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member

I don't really see the flag but in the video it sure looks like trump in a suit to me.