There is a lot of negativity here.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
How could you possibly say that? You've only been here a month and have not had enough time to know, as well as understand, the intricacies and nuances of this fine organization.
And, if memory serves, you didn't even properly introduce yourself when you arrived. How could you know us, if we don't know you?
Negativism? I think not. :rolleyes:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Is that what this is?

Is that what this is? I guess I will go somewhere and be depressed now. Wait I'm already here, now what do I do? Of course there is negativity here. Here negativity is a beautiful sweater made by little poor hands in a far distant land in front of a mud hut that is paid pennies for, sworn to be worth hundreds and sold in mass for $5 dollars a piece. In other words we mass produce it and have learned to live around it without it affecting us.Welcome to AzBilliards!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

I think there's some truth in this, but as a new poster, you'll quickly gain a sense of what to expect in these parts and you'll make your own assessments of which posters communicate in a tone of mutual respect and which ones are a bit antagonistic.

I'm glad to see you mixing it up with other posters, for there is no rank around here other than people who love pool and those that do not.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member

Here... Maybe this will help balance out the negativity you say is here. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.....:):)

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I have my frustrations with AZ. Whenever I suggested the search feature on a recurring question, I get rebuffed. Often times people fail to understand AZ has some great answers posted in the past from folks who choose to no longer be active on the forum, or with us on earth.

Learn to use the ignore feature to filter out the clowns.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

Attachments

• plato109439.jpg
    plato109439.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 248