This is a great forum....For the most part ...

King - congrats to you Grandpa and your family - having children is an awesome experience but grandchildren - ahhhhhh!! - in the coming weeks you will notice a spring in your step, a twinkle in your eyes and a lightness in your heart - that's the magic of grandchildren - so here's to fair skies and smooth seas ahead for you all - Jackson

(PS - Go Navy! - oh the days of Army/Navy games, Newport and Virginia Beach - but that's another story!!!:) )
 
The King said:
Thanks to all of you and please keep those prayers coming ...Now I'm a Grandpa for the first time .. I all my years I never thought I would live to see that ...lol... My Daughter in law gave birth to 7 lb 11 oz baby boy tonight and he is doing great ...He wrapped those little fingers around my ring finger like he was holding a cue ....:p .... His mom took it rough and is very weak right now but doctors say she should pull through.... My son came out of the delivery room looking like a ghost ...lol...Now my son will know all I had to go through to raise him and gain a better understanding of it ...

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers ....

Manwon I can't help but think about the soldiers ... I'm ex - navy myself ....;)

This is very good to hear, I am glad things turned for the better. I have 25 year old Daughter who is Disabled. My wife and I have taken care of Her all her life at home. I am also a Veteran, and because of my Daughter I spent 23 years in the US Army, and retired in 2003. Because she became Ill before she was 18 years old Tricare (My Government retirement Insurance) will cover her for the rest of her life, along with SSI.

Thanks for your service
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Congrats from the new guy on the block. Wonderful.

You know as a Grandpa, your job is to SPOIL HIM ROTTEN!

(Buy him a nice Balabushka now, put it away for 20 years and then take it back from him and sell it.)


Enjoy!
 
Thank You

A special thank you to all of you ... things are certainly looking much better now ... Now all we have to do is work on the timing of these birthdays .... My First Grandbaby was born today on Friday the 13th .... My Sons Birthday is September 11th ... OR 911 as it has become ... Hate to see what day my next grandchild will be born on ... :confused:
 
Congratulations King!

:)

The King said:
Thanks to all of you and please keep those prayers coming ...Now I'm a Grandpa for the first time .. I all my years I never thought I would live to see that ...lol... My Daughter in law gave birth to 7 lb 11 oz baby boy tonight and he is doing great ...He wrapped those little fingers around my ring finger like he was holding a cue ....:p .... His mom took it rough and is very weak right now but doctors say she should pull through.... My son came out of the delivery room looking like a ghost ...lol...Now my son will know all I had to go through to raise him and gain a better understanding of it ...

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers ....

Manwon I can't help but think about the soldiers ... I'm ex - navy myself ....;)
 
The King said:
You know I love this forum it is full of great people and posters ... People like Fatboy and Jay ... Jam and Terry .... Cue Makers Like Sly and Jimmy Lee and some of the best there is ... I have made several good firends here since coming here and cheerish everyone of them... I love this place and I'm proud of every moment I spend here ... I don't really understand some of the things that go on here... The constant fued between Manwon and Varney grows old ... While it can be amusing a times it consumes thread after thread of the same old B.S. ... As do the anti raffle threads ... But hey at least we are here to experience all of this ....

There are many of our solders in Iraq that will never be able to come back here to post on AZ or pick up a cue ... Kiss thier wives or hold thier children. Right now as I set here my son is at the hospitol praying that his first born will live ... In about a hour and half they are going in to d oa emergency C section ... The naval cord has wrapped around his sons throat and is cutting off the oxygen supply ... The babies heart rate is dropping ... Hopefully all will be fine but if some of you could send up some prayers tonight it would be highly apprectiated ....I been there all day off and on and had to get a break from all the stress .... I'm headed back up there now ....

Again this board is a great place and I have come to love it ... I just wish some of the argueing could stop if only for little while and people would realize how lucky we are to be able to a part of this .... To be able to come here and post and get to know one another ... Cause there are so many that will never be back and many more that may never get a chance to start with ... So take a second and realize that you and I are some of the lucky ones that can ... Very lucky indeed ... Did I mention I love this board ... I'm out to the hospitol again ... Thanks ...

Thanks for such an uplifting thread
 
Congrats to you King! I'm so glad things worked out okay. That little boy will bring you years and years of happiness. My grandson is 7, and he is just the greatest kid in the world. He is a little jock who surfs and skateboards, whack a ball out of the park and hit baskets all day long. Plus he is already a computer whiz! But when he holds my hand and leans his head against me, I just melt. :)
 
Last edited:
The King said:
Thanks to all of you and please keep those prayers coming ...Now I'm a Grandpa for the first time .. I all my years I never thought I would live to see that ...lol... My Daughter in law gave birth to 7 lb 11 oz baby boy tonight and he is doing great ...He wrapped those little fingers around my ring finger like he was holding a cue ....:p .... His mom took it rough and is very weak right now but doctors say she should pull through.... My son came out of the delivery room looking like a ghost ...lol...Now my son will know all I had to go through to raise him and gain a better understanding of it ...

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers ....

Manwon I can't help but think about the soldiers ... I'm ex - navy myself ....;)
congratulations gary,
now go get some sleep,
you have to be wore out
 
Thanks ...

Thanks Brent and Jay and everyone else ... I'm already starting to know that feeling Jay ... When that little joker grabbed my finger and looked up at me and smiled ... It stole my heart ... I raised my son on my own ... This is going to be even better I can spoil him and love him to death then send him home to mom and dad ...lol...
 
The King said:
A special thank you to all of you ... things are certainly looking much better now ... Now all we have to do is work on the timing of these birthdays .... My First Grandbaby was born today on Friday the 13th .... My Sons Birthday is September 11th ... OR 911 as it has become ... Hate to see what day my next grandchild will be born on ... :confused:


Hey.....6/13 (Friday) was my lucky day 50 years ago....now it's yours too!! :D

Congrats!

td
 
The King said:
You know I love this forum it is full of great people and posters ... People like Fatboy and Jay ... Jam and Terry .... Cue Makers Like Sly and Jimmy Lee and some of the best there is ... I have made several good firends here since coming here and cheerish everyone of them... I love this place and I'm proud of every moment I spend here ... I don't really understand some of the things that go on here... The constant fued between Manwon and Varney grows old ... While it can be amusing a times it consumes thread after thread of the same old B.S. ... As do the anti raffle threads ... But hey at least we are here to experience all of this ....

There are many of our solders in Iraq that will never be able to come back here to post on AZ or pick up a cue ... Kiss thier wives or hold thier children. Right now as I set here my son is at the hospitol praying that his first born will live ... In about a hour and half they are going in to d oa emergency C section ... The naval cord has wrapped around his sons throat and is cutting off the oxygen supply ... The babies heart rate is dropping ... Hopefully all will be fine but if some of you could send up some prayers tonight it would be highly apprectiated ....I been there all day off and on and had to get a break from all the stress .... I'm headed back up there now ....

Again this board is a great place and I have come to love it ... I just wish some of the argueing could stop if only for little while and people would realize how lucky we are to be able to a part of this .... To be able to come here and post and get to know one another ... Cause there are so many that will never be back and many more that may never get a chance to start with ... So take a second and realize that you and I are some of the lucky ones that can ... Very lucky indeed ... Did I mention I love this board ... I'm out to the hospitol again ... Thanks ...


Wow my prayers are with you, and please if you want to talk please PM me, i'm here for you if you need me to be,

sincerly

eric
 
Glad to hear things turned out good, King!

Good thoughts in your post too, I personally don't mind most of the stuff that happens here but it wouldn't hurt any of us to be a little nicer. Obviously that's not gonna work for everyone because some folks are too darn nice already!

Seriously though, good post & glad things are good.
 
Back
Top