This is a great forum....For the most part ...

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
You know I love this forum it is full of great people and posters ... People like Fatboy and Jay ... Jam and Terry .... Cue Makers Like Sly and Jimmy Lee and some of the best there is ... I have made several good firends here since coming here and cheerish everyone of them... I love this place and I'm proud of every moment I spend here ... I don't really understand some of the things that go on here... The constant fued between Manwon and Varney grows old ... While it can be amusing a times it consumes thread after thread of the same old B.S. ... As do the anti raffle threads ... But hey at least we are here to experience all of this ....

There are many of our solders in Iraq that will never be able to come back here to post on AZ or pick up a cue ... Kiss thier wives or hold thier children. Right now as I set here my son is at the hospitol praying that his first born will live ... In about a hour and half they are going in to d oa emergency C section ... The naval cord has wrapped around his sons throat and is cutting off the oxygen supply ... The babies heart rate is dropping ... Hopefully all will be fine but if some of you could send up some prayers tonight it would be highly apprectiated ....I been there all day off and on and had to get a break from all the stress .... I'm headed back up there now ....

Again this board is a great place and I have come to love it ... I just wish some of the argueing could stop if only for little while and people would realize how lucky we are to be able to a part of this .... To be able to come here and post and get to know one another ... Cause there are so many that will never be back and many more that may never get a chance to start with ... So take a second and realize that you and I are some of the lucky ones that can ... Very lucky indeed ... Did I mention I love this board ... I'm out to the hospitol again ... Thanks ...
 
You and your family are in my prayers Sir.
I hope all is well may God Bless your new grand baby
and bring him/her into the world safe and sound.
 
this IS a great forum

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for me to poop on!!!!!!!!!!!
images


just kidding. i love it here and learn a lot.
 
this IS a great forum

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for me to poop on!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding. i love it here and learn a lot.
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 347
King, go to your family and be with them. Prayers are sent. Thanks for remembering our soldiers.

The forum is a nice respite.
JoeyA
 
King,

A prayer from my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope and pray that ALL goes well.

Maniac
 
sorry, i admit not reading through the entire post, just the title. hence my wisecrack post.

but on the topic at hand, best wishes.
 
The constant fued between Manwon and Varney grows old ... While it can be amusing a times it consumes thread after thread of the same old B.S.

I apologize to you for all the BS, but I suspect it is coming to an end very soon.

My prayers and the prayers of family go out to your's. I truly hope things turn out OK.

Thanks very much for thinking about our soldiers they never receive the credit they deserve.
 
King...According to your original post time, the hospital procedure should be over by now. I hope and pray that everything went well, and that you have a beautiful, healthy new grandchild to lavish attention upon! I'm looking forward to meeting you sometime soon!:D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Thank you ...

Thanks to all of you and please keep those prayers coming ...Now I'm a Grandpa for the first time .. I all my years I never thought I would live to see that ...lol... My Daughter in law gave birth to 7 lb 11 oz baby boy tonight and he is doing great ...He wrapped those little fingers around my ring finger like he was holding a cue ....:p .... His mom took it rough and is very weak right now but doctors say she should pull through.... My son came out of the delivery room looking like a ghost ...lol...Now my son will know all I had to go through to raise him and gain a better understanding of it ...

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers ....

Manwon I can't help but think about the soldiers ... I'm ex - navy myself ....;)
 
King, I pray that your grandson will be fine. As for the unpleasant post, why bother to read them. Everybody isn't gonna like everybody here. That's life my friend.
Peace & Happiness, Purdman
 
Thank you ...

Thanks Scott .... Yes all went well I guess we both posted about the same time ... I have a very healthy Grandson now ... He is the most beautiful baby I ever saw ...Next to my son when he was born .... Funny thing is everyone says babies look beautiful but I have never thought they did with all that loose skin and all on them and them screaming and crying it was not until my son was born that I thought a baby was beautiful ... than again tongiht ... I'm looking forward to seeing you also August / September will be here before we know it .... I'll be waiting and glad to meet you and learn from you ....
 
So True Purdman ....

So True Purdman not everyone is going to get along ... And thank you for the well wishes and you to Iowa player ... I gave Jeff your addy tonight the cue will go out first thing in the morning .... Sorry in all the excitiment I did not get it out today but Jeff will be by in the morning and I promise to have it on it's way ....

Thank you ...
 
Back
Top