This is GREAT!

brandonspitler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just had to share this!

A very good friend of mine, who MUST remain nameless, goes to a pool tourney looking to make a little extra dough. The tourney takes place on the same day as the Sertoma Chili Cookoff here in town. The guy that runs the tourney takes the entry fees, as the tourney gets underway, he goes to walk around and taste the chili.
My nameless friend, who happens to be a good player, wins the pool tourney. And the guy pays him...with...apparently, money that is a bit messy with chili. (3 twenty dollar bills)
My friend goes home, and when heading to bed, puts his cash on his table for the night.
When he wakes up...his 2 dogs had EATEN HIS $60! There were very small fragments of those 3 twenties lying around the table! They didnt eat the other cash, just the ones that were chili-flavored! He followed the dogs around the yard for a day or 2 hoping to get it back and tape'em together!!! lmao!!!
He never got it back. LMAO!

How' they rollin'???

It could only happen to him! And i HAD to share it!
Brandon Lee Spitler.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Wow after the pool related bad news today it is good to here some funny news. Not so funny for Mr Nameless but those 3 twenties and the idea of him looking for them in the yard is priceless. Thanks for the story.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

A very good friend of mine, who MUST remain nameless, goes to a pool tourney looking to make a little extra dough. The tourney takes place on the same day as the Sertoma Chili Cookoff here in town. The guy that runs the tourney takes the entry fees, as the tourney gets underway, he goes to walk around and taste the chili.
My nameless friend, who happens to be a good player, wins the pool tourney. And the guy pays him...with...apparently, money that is a bit messy with chili. (3 twenty dollar bills)
My friend goes home, and when heading to bed, puts his cash on his table for the night.
When he wakes up...his 2 dogs had EATEN HIS $60! There were very small fragments of those 3 twenties lying around the table! They didnt eat the other cash, just the ones that were chili-flavored! He followed the dogs around the yard for a day or 2 hoping to get it back and tape'em together!!! lmao!!!

How' they rollin'???

Brandon Lee Spitler.

LOL Man I owe you one, you just made my night, I'll tell you why,

My mom and dad owned a little feed store and we lived on a 2 acre farm, One night my dad got to drinking with a buddy of his. My dad didnt really give a $hit about $$$, so after drinking with check my dad had to drive 1/2 mile home. everytime he would pull up the his "Pets" would start making all sorts of noises, we had a couple cows, a pig etc, the whole bit.

So since my dad liked his pets right when he would get home and the animals going bat shit crazy to see him, he walks around to feed them. This is back in about 78 or 79 so $20 was worth a little bit. My dad took all the cash from the cash drawer at the feed store and checks and put it in his "Hip Pocket" as he used to say(man i mess him typing this makes me sad yet laugh), He walks into the patsurewith the coffee can full of grains for the 2 minature Burros he had they were 4 feet tall and real friendly like, Aberham and Michell were their names,

Aberham was my dads favorite-and Aberham walked behind my buzzed up father and took the cash and checks(right out of his hip pocket) while my dad was busy feeding Michell, then my dad must have felt somethinghe turned around and sure enough Aberham was chomping away at drop for the feed store that day, My dad put an end to it quickly, gathered up all the bills, checks and came inside with the slimy, dirty chomped up bank roll. There were no witnesses, my mom was inside I was either playing video games or sleepin(cause I never did my homework).

He startes organizing the $$$ with Donkrey spit on it, my mom asked what happened and its the story above i just told. She said "well you made the mess you sort it out, did we lose anything you think?" She acted in a nice way as the whole thing was funny to my dad, he said $20 for sure he watched Aberham eat at least one $20 bill, he said he couldnt get it back. I dont think he tried he loved his mini burro as much as me and mom. My mom did the books for the little biz they had going, so the next day she added it all up and good old Aberham got a way with just a $20.

A $20 bill costs 20 bucks

Aberham costs $450

Watching my buzzed up dad sort out the donkey spit $$$: almost priceless

Listing to my dad tell the story to mom and me: beyond priceless

Last I heard Aberham is still alive he must be about in his late 30's,

Man that was funny, my mom wasnt mad at all, my dad was a very quite man but to see him laugh so hard when he told that story made me feel so good, he must have told that story 100's of times before his passing, we talked about it for many years to come, I lost my dad 10 years ago.:frown:

Thanks for sharing your post I gonna tell a few guys I know the story-its too funny not too. I hope you liked mine, its pretty long odds that 2 people here on AZ have their animals eat their bankroll,

anyone else have a story???

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
LOL As funny as the story is, only a poolplayer would be desperate enough to follow the dogs around hoping they'd shit out his dough LOL

Both stories are funny as hell. Thanks for the laugh at the end of a long day.

softshot

Simplify
Silver Member
2nd cheech and chong reference in 24 hours LOL

""Man, what is in this Shit, man?
Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
What's Labrador?
I had it on the table and the little motherf*cker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?""

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It was GREAT!

My son has a Braque du Bourbonnais and she will eat cayenne pepper off of a wooden window sill.

I like the fact that your friend's dog isn't all about the money.

Good story. :smile: REP coming your way.

JoeyA

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member

How' they rollin'???

Brandon Lee Spitler.

A Cheech and Chong knock off of the dog eating the pot. Chong follows the dog and they smoke the poop.