TOI CJ Wiley

Phoenix13

Banned
[/B]

Actually, the number of steps to making a shot have been greatly reduced'

I noticed that you joined AZB this month with 34 posts.

Those of us that have been following CJ's post for the last couple of months know that his teachings are true and should, at the least, be given a try.

Before trying to comment on TOI, maybe you should go back thru the forum and read the 900+ posts on the subject. Then purchase the TOI PPV or DVD, take it to the table and then after a reasonable amount of practice come back and make some comments on your findings.

In the meantime, your comments on TOI are not quantified nor qualified.

This will be my last comment to a newbie.

Have a good day. :)

John

Have yourself a good day as well :)

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is that you p?

Have yourself a good day as well :)

Is that you p?
back.jpg

Phoenix13

Banned
Is that you p?
back.jpg

Why would ask that ;) You know i constantly have to add your pictures you post on here to ad block, it slows down the loading lol ;) So lets talk about your TOI, im not going to troll you lol I dont care who or how many people use your system. Im just bored and hanging around for a bit.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
{eye} thought you were a old friend of mine from Arizona

Why would ask that? Pj used to hide when the going got a little tough in here also ;) You know i constantly have to add your pictures you post on here to adblock, it slows down the loading lol ;) So lets talk about your TOI, im not going to troll you lol I dont care who or how many people use your system. Im just bored and hanging around for a bit.

Actually, the "p" stood for phoenix....{eye} thought you were a old friend of mine from Arizona....yeah, I add the pictures just to mess with some of the "critics".....they are usually humorous, but I'm not convinced any of them think they're very funny. ;) Oh, well, you can't please all the players all the time.

Last edited:

Coolata2ude

Registered
Just an Update

I have been playing about 4 hours a day now, and have been using TOI on about 70% of my shots. I still have some areas of lack of confidence . But I am now making more balls at a time. I now can run a rack on 8 ball from time to time. My main area to work on now is putting the white ball where it is supposed to go...I know there has been a much conversation about TOI , and I now believe it is up to each individual to decide if it is right for them.

I would like to once again thank CJ for sharing this information and wish him much success.

Phoenix13

Banned
If you want to control the cue ball better with TOI you really need to work on getting the correct angle on your shots. ;) You have to understand the type of tangent line that comes off the object ball using the TOI :) I am not so new one pocket john lol

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The NO SPIN approach is "the secret"

If you want to control the cue ball better with TOI you really need to work on getting the correct angle on your shots. ;) You have to understand the type of tangent line that comes off the object ball using the TOI :) I am not so new one pocket john lol

Of course it doesn't matter about the correct angle, with TOI you can easily hit the 3 parts of the pocket and WITHOUT using spin. The amazing thing is how easily you can run balls playing one pocket, I played a couple hours last night and the guy I played was flabbergasted. ;)

The tangent lines with TOI are natural, unlike when using spin. The NO SPIN approach is "the secret" and who told me that in 92?
the_secret_law.jpg

Phoenix13

Banned
Of course it doesn't matter about the correct angle, with TOI you can easily hit the 3 parts of the pocket and WITHOUT using spin. The amazing thing is how easily you can run balls playing one pocket, I played a couple hours last night and the guy I played was flabbergasted. ;)

The tangent lines with TOI are natural, unlike when using spin. The NO SPIN approach is "the secret" and who told me that in 92?

Are you sure about that lol you know your hitting a contact point that your not aiming at :) Your 3 pocket zone expands the pocket so you don't have to be precise from what I have been reading from your posts. The contact point your trying to deflect the cue ball at, i would be aiming at it directly :)

I am not trying to troll but just having some fun with ya :groucho::groucho:

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
You apparently don't have to "try"

Are you sure about that lol you know your hitting a contact point that your not aiming at :) Your 3 pocket zone expands the pocket so you don't have to be precise from what I have been reading from your posts. The contact point your trying to deflect the cue ball at, i would be aiming at it directly :)

I am not trying to troll but just having some fun with ya :groucho::groucho:

You apparently don't have to "try"

Last edited:

Phoenix13

Banned
I thought I was asking legit questions since cj is pushing his way as the best way. His posts are a little difficult to decipher and I think 98% of this board do not actually know what he is talking about when he post. I also do not really care who uses his system, I am just asking questions out of curiosity. It is not my fault he chooses to run from a question, he does have the option to answer

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
I thought I was asking legit questions since cj is pushing his way as the best way. His posts are a little difficult to decipher and I think 98% of this board do not actually know what he is talking about when he post. I also do not really care who uses his system, I am just asking questions out of curiosity. It is not my fault he chooses to run from a question, he does have the option to answer

Are you some kind of pool expert from Chicago or something? There used to be a guy here almost as smart as you but he took a vacation.

JC

ps611846

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you sure about that lol you know your hitting a contact point that your not aiming at :) your 3 pocket zone expands the pocket so you don't have to be precise from what i have been reading from your posts. The contact point your trying to deflect the cue ball at, i would be aiming at it directly :)

i am not trying to troll but just having some fun with ya :groucho::groucho:

do you really think that pro players aim at contact points? Can you tell me about the size of a ''contact point'' ? Contact points are actually invisible. So, where exactly do you aim ???????

Phoenix13

Banned
Are you some kind of pool expert from Chicago or something? There used to be a guy here almost as smart as you but he took a vacation.

JC

No I am not him. I was just trying to have a legit discussion with Cj, I did not trash him or his system but I was trying to discuss it with him since there are about 100 TOI floating around. I wasn't trying to troll him.

Phoenix13

Banned
do you really think that pro players aim at contact points? Can you tell me about the size of a ''contact point'' ? Contact points are actually invisible. So, where exactly do you aim ???????

I am talking about the system and i have to use that wording "contact point" it lets you know what I am talking about.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
for me it's about Aligning, Connecting, and then Creating the shot

Yes, to me, from my experience, if someone told me I had to play pool by aiming at a "contact point," I would move on to playing poker or golf.

I have never agreed with the conventional concept of "aiming," (in the game of pool) for me it's about Aligning, Connecting, and then Creating the shot with the Touch of Inside.

The only aiming I do is aiming AT the cue ball with my tip, however, this is in accordance with the process I outlined in the last sentence. The primary target is always the cue ball and you hit {that target} with the tip. 'The Game is the Teacher'