Tony Annigoni suicide

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’m from the area and I don’t remember and pool rooms just off El Camino in Palo Alto in that time. Maybe he was thinking about Dee Hulse’s ‘Executive Billiards’ just off El Camino in Redwood City?
There was a nice pool hall on El Camino just south of Page Mill. It closed about 1988. It was in a quonset-hut style building. It was taken over by the VW/Nissan dealership. Maybe 12 GCs. Rent drove them out. It was not far from Antonio's Nut House.

L.S. Dennis

Page Mill Rd was one of my favorite climbs up to Skyline Blvd when I was into cycling. I used to go up Page Mill then north to Tunitas Creek then out to the coast up to Half Moon bay and back into the valley on 94 and down Canada Rd to Woodside. One of my favorite rides..
That’s quite a ride!!!

phreaticus

This thread title is still gratuitous and unnecessary and should be changed.

Agreed, it would definitely be nice if someone changed the title to something a bit more respectful, and it would be even nicer if folks didn't feel the need to use this thread to ramble about totally unrelated insignificant trivia.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed, it would definitely be nice if someone changed the title to something a bit more respectful, and it would be even nicer if folks didn't feel the need to use this thread to ramble about totally unrelated insignificant trivia.
Yes I agree. Got carried away thinking about my time living there. I will edit my posts. Thanks for your input..