Travel update to Iraq....

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys,
I just got word that instead of leaving next Thursday, I am leaving Monday night. Good news for me, bad news for my mom and wife:eek: Hopefully I will be able to login from where I end up. If I can I will post an address if anyone wishes to keep in touch. Let me know if you want pictures of anything from over there, or any souvenirs I can send your way.

I should be around all weekend checking in to see your requests:D

ERIC
 
easy-e said:
Hey guys,
I just got word that instead of leaving next Thursday, I am leaving Monday night. Good news for me, bad news for my mom and wife:eek: Hopefully I will be able to login from where I end up. If I can I will post an address if anyone wishes to keep in touch. Let me know if you want pictures of anything from over there, or any souvenirs I can send your way.

I should be around all weekend checking in to see your requests:D

ERIC

Good luck. I'll be hoping for your safe return.

-Andrew
 
easy-e said:
Hey guys,
I just got word that instead of leaving next Thursday, I am leaving Monday night. Good news for me, bad news for my mom and wife:eek: Hopefully I will be able to login from where I end up. If I can I will post an address if anyone wishes to keep in touch. Let me know if you want pictures of anything from over there, or any souvenirs I can send your way.

I should be around all weekend checking in to see your requests:D

ERIC

Eric, I would love to keep in touch. I'll drop you a PM with my email address.

Sorry we weren't able to toss back a few at the U.S. Amateur Championship. Maybe next time.

Thank you for serving our country. Stay safe.

We'll be waiting for your safe return.

Best regards,
JoeyA
 
I posted in your other thread;)

1) Try and meet up with Russ or other AZBr's over there for some friendly games.

2) If you can find anything pool related..say an Iraqi pool hall pictures of it would be sweet!
 
Hey easye be sure you get back safe and I'll buy you a drink and whoop you in some nineball at Grady's or somewhere around NC or SC. We have met a couple times but ain't played yet so looking forward to it and my prayers are with you and your family.--Leonard
 
easy-e said:
Nobody wants anything???
What kind of souvenirs do people bring back from Iraq? Just curious.

Oh, and if you come across any of those solid gold bathroom fixtures from Saddam's mansion, I'll take a set. ;)

Seriously, Godspeed and good luck. We'll keep our fingers crossed for your safe return.

-td
 
Eric,

You're "easily" one of the nicest posters here. :D Many of us have never met you in person but we feel that we know you fairly well from being part of our family here.

No sense in saying be careful, as I know you will be. You'll be thought of often and sincere best wishes are offered, as are sincere prayers for your (and all our servicemen and women's ) safe return soon.

You're a good guy Eric. Thanks for your service!
 
easy-e said:
Hey guys,
I just got word that instead of leaving next Thursday, I am leaving Monday night. Good news for me, bad news for my mom and wife:eek: Hopefully I will be able to login from where I end up. If I can I will post an address if anyone wishes to keep in touch. Let me know if you want pictures of anything from over there, or any souvenirs I can send your way.

I should be around all weekend checking in to see your requests:D

ERIC


What part of iraq are you going to? if you get the chance to take some r&r to doha quatar take it bro it's a good time.
 
Take no prisoners

I'd shake your hand anytime. Is there anything we can get you should be the question. We'd all like to fill our gas tanks for a couple bucks. I say take no prisoners kick there ass to the ucking moon. Thank you sir for your standing up for the usa. mark god bless
 
Back
Top