Ugliest cue at U.S Open

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets have a little fun boys. We all have been watching the U.S Open so i ask... Who has the ugliest cue at the open. Ive seen a few but my pick is the guy with the $5,000 24k gold chalk holder

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Lets have a little fun boys. We all have been watching the U.S Open so i ask... Who has the ugliest cue at the open. Ive seen a few but my pick is the guy with the $5,000 24k gold chalk holder

Your pick for the ugliest cue is..................a chalk holder??? :eek:

Maniac (or does he have an ugly cue too?)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Homan has the ugliest cue since Earl was with Cuetec.
...put a bridge head on it..:eek:

jacscik

Registered
Alcano had some cue with neon orange button cap, joint and some other parts on maple. Not sure what it was.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Alcano had some cue with neon orange button cap, joint and some other parts on maple. Not sure what it was.

I think that's his "Cure for Canker Sore" cue.

Maniac (stated with tongue-in-cheek :wink:)

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member

A Viking custom I'll say...regarding the stamp on his left hand.

Hohmann has the ugliest Lucasi ever. I love Lucasi but that's an ugly painted butt....jeezz...white????!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Alex is playing with a 'sneaky pete'....
...not the ugliest broad in the neighborhood....
........but close

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Is Ralf still sporting that Joss? If so, I need see no other cue to declare him winner. LOL

Ralf%20Souquet.jpg

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member

I'm missing your point. Is it to make fun of those with ugly cues, or to recruit people against those with $5k chalkholders?

labatt ice rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm missing your point. Is it to make fun of those with ugly cues, or to recruit people against those with $5k chalkholders?
I think the chalk holder is to take peoples eyes off his cue... we are joking about cues but to have a 5gs chalk holder is funny too...

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Homan has the ugliest cue since Earl was with Cuetec.
...put a bridge head on it..:eek:

His Lucasi signature cue is very nice looking, maybe he just grabbed one out of the booth and put his playing shaft on it?

My vote goes to Alex, for that flashy of a guy, he has the most boring cue ever.

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
earl

If Earl still has the same cue With the wrap coming off It would have to be Earl!
At least two weeks ago it was like that i was on the next table I was amazed I just wish I had half his talent LOL