Unique wrap fixture

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was at the Windy City open some scum bag on Saturday night stoled my leather wrap fixture. I'm pritty sure I know who but can't prove it so if anyone in the surrounding area is talking about getting a new wrap fixture and all of a sudden can put on a decent wrap. Let me know please.
Pat Diveney

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
I'd say "scum bag" is being a little too nice Pat. ;) I hope you get it back.

See you next week when I pick up my cue and shaft.

Trevor

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Hi Pat. Fellow Iowan here. You've probably already thought of this, but if you have any pics that show the fixture...it might help people to recognize it.

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
Hi Pat, somebody had the Balls to steal you wrap machine, you mean the one that put the lizard wrap on my ebony butterfly cue so perfectly where you can't see the seam, that really sucks. They should be wraped in the head. How ya doing otherwise, have you started on my ebony sectioned wrapless yet?? Send me an e-mail and let me know. Jeff, Brazil

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
mosconiac said:
Hi Pat. Fellow Iowan here. You've probably already thought of this, but if you have any pics that show the fixture...it might help people to recognize it.

pat is prolly busy loading his shotgun
here's a pic from uniques website
http://www.uniqueinc.com/wrap_magic_fixture
cues stolen at almost every big tourney
now, cuemakers tools
what's next??
no wonder pool is getting such a bad rep nowadays
nothing worse than a f***ing thief
i hope he shoots the SOB​

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BHQ said:
pat is prolly busy loading his shotgun
nothing worse than a f***ing thief
i hope he shoots the SOB​

Horrible news, Pat! Don't kill anybody though, I think Brent has been eating some year-old burnt pizza! Objects come and go, but you freedom should never be challenged.

:mad: Scum reap what they sow...F'ers!:mad:

We love ya, Pat!

Alaskin Assasin

Fisher Cues
Silver Member
Pat showed my brother how to install leather wraps on that machine, Pat, if you need an extra eye, I'll keep a look out. Drop me a pm.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
Horrible news, Pat! Don't kill anybody though, I think Brent has been eating some year-old burnt pizza! Objects come and go, but you freedom should never be challenged.

:mad: Scum reap what they sow...F'ers!:mad:

We love ya, Pat!
nah, don't kill him. just make sure he walks with a severe limp ;)

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wrap fixture

This is as embarrising as it gets. I found my wrap fixture in my shop. This tells you how organized I am. I looked the shop over two times, maybe more. It was sitting in plain sight. I'm just glad I didn't make a bigger fool of myself and accuse anyone directly. Now I have two of them, so if anyone wants to buy one let me know. I have both brands and they work equally well. Butterflycues

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
pat, that is funny as hell
i'm still laughing
been there done that
sometimes i couldn't find my ass if it weren't attached to my head :eek:
you better hang on to that second jig in case that dirty no good rotten thief shows up again ;)

Last edited:

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
butterflycues said:
This is as embarrising as it gets. I found my wrap fixture in my shop. This tells you how organized I am. I looked the shop over two times, maybe more. It was sitting in plain sight. I'm just glad I didn't make a bigger fool of myself and accuse anyone directly. Now I have two of them, so if anyone wants to buy one let me know. I have both brands and they work equally well. Butterflycues

Loosing something in plain site makes you normal as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Jon

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I'm glad you found it. It'll help you enjoy the next Windy City Open you attend. good luck.

Rasta

-----------------------
Silver Member
butterflycues said:

You might want to hold off on taking the advice to shoot the thief!

Good Rolls,
Rasta

hadjcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael Webb said:
Loosing something in plain site makes you normal as far as I'm concerned.

I'll let this pass... it's just the wrappin jig... if Mr. Diveney sez his lathe is missing (in plain sight) then it's a different story:D :D :D

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
Glad you found it Pat. :D

I wonder if it was returned and put back in plain sight? :confused:

I love conspiracy thoeries. :p

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
option

IA8baller said:
Glad you found it Pat. :D

I wonder if it was returned and put back in plain sight? :confused:

I love conspiracy thoeries. :p
I thaught about that. But I keep my shop locked. Beleive me I tried in every way to keep from taking the blame. Pat

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
theif

Rasta said:
You might want to hold off on taking the advice to shoot the thief!

Good Rolls,
Rasta
If you had known how much I have been stole from in the last 2 years as far a personal belongings you would say shoot him any how. Pat

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hadjcues said:
I'll let this pass... it's just the wrappin jig... if Mr. Diveney sez his lathe is missing (in plain sight) then it's a different story:D :D :D

If the lathe winds up missing,
BLAME THE WIFE!!!:eek:

Slider

S.F. Bay Area
Silver Member
butterflycues said:
This is as embarrising as it gets. I found my wrap fixture in my shop. This tells you how organized I am.

I have also "lost" things just like that before. :)

I looked at the Unique Products site and noticed that one of the selling features is "Small and Compact".

Mount that puppy to a 40-50 lb block of steel. That way it will be much more stable in use, and less likely to walk off unexpectedly. As a bonus, you will always remember every place that you carry it, due to the subtle yet lingering pain in your lower back.

Ken