Universal Tip Centralizer

jkan101

jkan101
Silver Member
centralizer

They work extremely and very well engineered. I bought one about 6 months ago and I am very happy with it...

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Olaf,

I want to buy a tool. My question is:

Will a 13mm tip install using the larger tool.

Thanks,

Rick

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys.

Thank’s for asking.

I have time to start a new batch (the only one for this year); but please notice that I will only accept payments in EURO.

Brass versions are not officially offered anymore.

Everbody who wants such a tool, please contact me via PM, so I can figure out how much I have to build. Please tell me the model you wanna purchase and if you are also interested in a spirit level.

I request also the guys, who contacted me in the past, if there is still interest in purchasing an UTC (because of the new terms).

Thank’s for your interest and kind regards.

Olaf

Last edited:

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Utc18

I have enough prospects for the UTC15 but still need some orders for the larger UTC18.
Anyone interested?
Olaf

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok Simon.

Question was asked , does the 18 work on a 13mm tip ??? Never seen that answered . Jim

Jim, yes the UTC18 does work on a 13 mm tip (told it also via PM to the guy who asked).

The first load of UTCs15 is shipped. I will finish the next load in coming days.

Kindest regards.
Olaf

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't sent you any cash yet what email address is your paypal. Please pm me

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was out of town last week when mine arrived, so I only got to see it this week. What a beautiful, precise example of German engineering and machining!
I had originally passed on the first round of them, but when they came up again, I thought, "What the heck?"
I'm glad I did, it will be a much used addition to my shop.
Thanks Olaf!
:thumbup:
Gary

Last edited:

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I was out of town last week when mine arrived, so I only got to see it this week. What a beautiful, precise example of German engineering and machining!
I had originally passed on the first round of them, but when they came up again, I thought, "What the heck?"
I'm glad I did, it will be a much used addition to my shop.
Thanks Olaf!
:thumbup:
Gary

Gary..... I've only had about 3-4 tips ever pop off on me, but when they do, that tool will put them back on dead nuts centered. I got one local guy that shoots with about a 10.5mm shaft. I order 11mm Kamui's for him and still have to trim them. I had one of his pop off and put it back on with my centralizer and it was dead nuts perfect. That's the only time I have ever used mine is when a tip pops off so it doesn't get alot of use, but it's a damn good tool to have.

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Olaf, it took me a bit of time to be convinced that what you had made was both of excellent quality and necessary - I now know the answer to both - YES great quality and YES necessary to do a consistent job of putting the tip on the ferrule and having everything centered - great product - would expect nothing less coming out of Germany . . . keep up the good work !!
You get my vote of confidence.

Paul
pfd Studios