Unsigned Thomas Wayne

kemperg

I think most here are familiar with him and his cues. I wonder how familiar you are with cues thougIh as your OP mentions a “50 year old Joss West made in Maryland”. Original block letter Joss cues were made in Maryland by Bill Stroud and Danny Janes. Bill Stroud split a few years later and went back on the road as a player and then founded Joss West cues which were customs made by Bill, they weren’t made in Maryland. Joss cues were and are still made in Maryland, just for the record.,I have been a member since 7- 4- 2010. I do have a fifth year old JW. It was not made in Townson,Md. Your observation was correct ; however I have more knowledge than that statement indicates. As I said I have cues and memorbalia I would like to share with other AzBers

kemperg

Just for the record, I have been a member since 7/4/2010. I do have a fifty year old JW. It was not made in Towson, MD. Your observation was correct; however, I have more knowledge than that statement indicates. As I said, I have cues and memorabilia I would like to share with other AzBers. I have been in contact with Thomas Wayne and am awaiting his reply.

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The TW story was my reason for the post. The cue was never for sale.

'I believe that a personal admittance by Thomas Wayne says it all. I will be listing some valuable cues and billiard-related articles.'

Thanks for the clarification

shooter_Hans

This is 2024 and I can't believe cues are sold and passed around in trades with no certificate of authenticity.

I know some cue makers have passed but there are still many alive. Go get it certified.

I don' think a makers mark is enough.

I have box and papers with my Mezz. LOL It's going with the new owner if I essentially sell it.