US Open 10 Ball Schedule for MAY 19 on TAR

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
We are going into day three of TAR's coverage of the CueSports International U.S. Open 10 Ball Championship. Here is the schedule for todays matches:


12:30 PM: Mika Immonen vs Ronnie Wiseman
3:00 PM: Efren Reyes vs Raj Hundal
6:00 PM: Earl Strickland vs Dechaine/Atwell
8:30 PM: Alex Pagulayan vs Krah/Lipsky

All times are U.S. Pacific time and the stream will go live at 12:20 PM Pacific.

The price is $10 for the day or $24 for the remaining three days. If you have time come and check out our new production set up and watch some good pool.

All the info is at www.theactionreport.com
 
Two days off work-check
Money in paypal account-check
Packs of smokes-check
Assorted fat guy snacks-ditto

I'm ready. Now the clock needs to hurry up.
 
Thanks for the great stream Justin, too bad all the winners play at the same time. It would have been great to see a couple of these winners match ups.

Great line up, see you on the stream buddy.

-don
 
How many games on the wire can I get with Raj Hundal at three o'clock? Ooops, this isn't the ACtion Room.... MY bad...

JoeyA
 
How about zero, I will take Raj even for a small sweat.

Give me Efren and Earl...if Atwell wins then I'll take him and you can have Earl or you can just have Earl, essentially you can get your pick. Text to confirm as I'm working and prob won't be online.
 
Friday Schedule

Does anyone know the schedule for Friday, May 20th?

Thanks

Frank
 
Back
Top