US Open 9-ball updates thread..

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Day 2
Still tonnes of David v Goliath matches- dead money being slaughtered. We won't see any competitive matches until Day 3.
So entertaining match of the day to watch is the Trump match. Trump will be fixture on TV table as long as he is not eliminated :ROFLMAO:

day2 uso.jpg

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm surprised they can get away with internationally broadcasting the clubbing of baby seals.

Lou Figueroa
just sayin'

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you looked at Nick’s posting history, you might take that back.
Although I agree that nobody should be barred. A teenager won the Johnston City all round years ago,,,he didn’t know he was that good either. I say keep it the US OPEN
You and Nick both add to this forum. I agree it should be a open with 1 caveat- If the # of entrants is limited,then 600 Fargo lose precedence to higher fargorate players.

And I hope that day does come.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know Allen Hopkins is much older now, but I'm surprised he got beaten so badly in both of his matches against guys with relatively low Fargo ratings

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Oi traded racks with his opponent to make it 3-3.

The score is now 8-3 and the guy hasn't been back to the table yet. If Oi breaks and runs this last one, he's going to run out the set from 3-3.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oi traded racks with his opponent to make it 3-3.

The score is now 8-3 and the guy hasn't been back to the table yet. If Oi breaks and runs this last one, he's going to run out the set from 3-3.

almost did. had to push out to win the last

middleofnowhere

Registered
Day 2
Still tonnes of David v Goliath matches- dead money being slaughtered. We won't see any competitive matches until Day 3.
So entertaining match of the day to watch is the Trump match. Trump will be fixture on TV table as long as he is not eliminated :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 609678
The match that may be interesting, Fisher vs Tkach. I watched Tkach play and she can play. Is this contrived? How is it the two girls just happen too play each other.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The match that may be interesting, Fisher vs Tkach. I watched Tkach play and she can play. Is this contrived? How is it the two girls just happen too play each other.
Seeding made for British TV viewing.

Fisher just beat Tkach like 10-1 in the WPBA finals on Sunday.