Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
rollin rollin rollin
rollin in faster now ! :yeah:
uso players list 9 15 16.PNG

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Players list is in the home stretch now.
51 more spots left.
Time to hurry, don't be shut out. :yeah:
uso players list 9 19 16.PNG

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OZ, could you please tell us exactly how the seating is going to work? Most interested in the VIPs and how it is going to differ from last year. I plan on going this year but am very concerned about seating after everyone's comments that were there last year. From private conversations I know they're are quite a few people needing this info and I'm sure MANY want the info that I don't even know about. Thanks in advance OZ! Hope to see ya there!

PS OZ - yes I have already throughlyr reviewed the seating charts posted earlier in the thread. Thanks again!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
OZ, could you please tell us exactly how the seating is going to work? Most interested in the VIPs and how it is going to differ from last year. I plan on going this year but am very concerned about seating after everyone's comments that were there last year. From private conversations I know they're are quite a few people needing this info and I'm sure MANY want the info that I don't even know about. Thanks in advance OZ! Hope to see ya there!

PS OZ - yes I have already throughlyr reviewed the seating charts posted earlier in the thread. Thanks again!

Sorry I can't help you, but call Pat he would know. :yeah:
973-838-7089