US Open stream...............

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Instead of banning powder they should ban jump cues. Some players use powder every time they play because of the climate they live in.

People used jump cues because they can't kick.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Svb

SVB is up! Big match, this is epic!

Lot of jitters, I guess you could call them first round jitters due to the format. The tournament starts here. I think it’s great we get to see ALL the matches to get the full picture of who’s playing well and the context of their progression.

Rooting. For SVB but he has his work cut out this morning!!!

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow svb up 2-0, misses 4 ball and hooks wu. wu kicks it in and runs out. pressure in this match is palpable. they both know mistakes will be magnified in this match due to the sheer quality of play. shaping up to be exciting

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Instead of banning powder they should ban jump cues. Some players use powder every time they play because of the climate they live in.

People used jump cues because they can't kick.

That's not entirely true. Some jump because it is a viable option. Some work harder at improving their jump.

Let's ban LD shafts. Let's ban break cues. Let's ban the bridge. Definitely ban those cue extenders :rolleyes:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
That's not entirely true. Some jump because it is a viable option. Some work harder at improving their jump.

Let's ban LD shafts. Let's ban break cues. Let's ban the bridge. Definitely ban those cue extenders :rolleyes:

So we're just gonna leave gloves to roam freely?

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that the US Open is at a big venue there is no way svb wins against international players. This isn’t the past when the us open was considered a small venue. This is Vegas. He will choke as usual.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Now that the US Open is at a big venue there is no way svb wins against international players. This isn’t the past when the us open was considered a small venue. This is Vegas. He will choke as usual.

Congrats on the dumbest comment this year.
Jason

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Awesome prediction--an hour and 20 minutes after the match started.
That takes guts.
:rolleyes:

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome prediction--an hour and 20 minutes after the match started.
That takes guts.
:rolleyes:

Read the time stamp of my post.

I posted this after the match where he jumped. As soon as he did that I knew he was choking so I made my post.

Once again I’m right.

This isn’t the us open of the past when it was played out of a bar. This is Vegas and us open finally has credibility so I expect him to choke like usual in big tournaments internationally against overseas players.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Read the time stamp of my post.

I posted this after the match where he jumped. As soon as he did that I knew he was choking so I made my post.

Once again I’m right.

This isn’t the us open of the past when it was played out of a bar. This is Vegas and us open finally has credibility so I expect him to choke like usual in big tournaments internationally against overseas players.

Put that shovel down son
Jason