Used taper machine for sale

olsonsview

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A perfect match

For any cue maker that owns an airplane hanger, and wants his wife to grant him a divorce! With that many spindles winding up it will sound like an airplane is warming up. Impressive machine.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I understand that the machine is being replaced, so the maker is still very much in business. AFAIK, it is a maker in MD.

Maybe that was the prototype to test and work out the bugs and now they are going to build the full-sized one?

:grin-square:

Gary

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
Maybe that was the prototype to test and work out the bugs and now they are going to build the full-sized one?

:grin-square:

Gary

lol... I told the "seller" he should contact the BIG names(meucci, mcdermott, predator..ect), as I don't know ANYONE with the resources to buy and use that machine. I think it is going to be a hard sell.

Come to think of it.....any of that stuff made in the US anymore?

Henny HaHa

Go Cardinals!!
Silver Member
WOW!!!! That thing is AWESOME! I'll take two!
LOL. Just kidding.:p

I have a hard enough time getting one shaft right, I'd hate to screw up 21 of them at the same time!!:embarrassed2: hahaha.

Amazing tool. Good luck with the sale.:thumbup:

NJRob

That thing is huge, when I saw that it brought back memories of the crocidile dundee movie, when the guy pulled out a knife on paul hogan, and he said thats not a knife this is a knife