Vegas Proposal....

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
AZBilliards is the new EHarmony.

Hmmmm....well first I was thinking a nice piece of china or crystal:smile: - but that was way too old school:shakehead: - and since this should really be kept pool related I then thought aha!!:idea: - the Aramith Tournament Belgian Billiard Ball Set - the perfect gift for the happy couple:yes: (that is - assuming they win - if not - then perhaps boxing gloves:rolleyes:) - we could start one of those chip-in thingies -

Opinions??? - suggestions??? -

Jackson:smilewinkgrin::grin-devilish:

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmmm....well first I was thinking a nice piece of china or crystal:smile: - but that was way too old school:shakehead: - and since this should really be kept pool related I then thought aha!!:idea: - the Aramith Tournament Belgian Billiard Ball Set - the perfect gift for the happy couple:yes: (that is - assuming they win - if not - then perhaps boxing gloves:rolleyes:) - we could start one of those chip-in thingies -

Opinions??? - suggestions??? -

Jackson:smilewinkgrin::grin-devilish:

How about his and hers Southwests with crystal or china inlays?

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Ahhh confuscious say- In game of life it's either play or be played....
But if the player is in fact playing then gets played is the played player truly playing the game, or was it all in play?:cool:

Now, TXpoolnut, I know you have Lauri Franklin's number around here somewhere.......lol A lil Jackson told me so!:wink:

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Ahhh confuscious say- In game of life it's either play or be played....
But if the player is in fact playing then gets played is the played player truly playing the game, or was it all in play?:cool:

Now, TXpoolnut, I know you have Lauri Franklin's number around here somewhere.......lol A lil Jackson told me so!:wink:

Ahhhh but consider this grasshopper....if the player playing actually properly planned playing thereby preventing a piss-poor performance playing then such a player playing would never be played thus avoiding becoming a played player and demonstrating he truly knows how to play the game!!! -

Jackson:grinning-moose:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Proper Prior Planning Prevents P-Poor Performance, this is the Proclamation that the 'Phoric Plans to Prove-:wink:
Let the Games Begin! :grin-square:
If you can't run with the big dogs, plan on racking for the puppies- no woofing going on here!lol
Oh, and for the pool related....The Klein that is being made for fast and loose right now is beyond words..... firestarter is a good name for it Marcus! Send ya pics later-

Now, where's those matching inlaid Southwests...........