WA- Federal Way/SeaTac Area

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I am in Washington tonight, if anyone wants to meet up to shoot a few games shoot me a PM. Any suggestions on local halls or tournaments would be much appreciated. Thanks!

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had never heard the name Seatac until today and now ive heard it twice. (just got finished watching a show about the green river killer)

Marie's husband

Cue It Up Promotions
Silver Member
I have never been to Manwons place, but I would recommend driving to the Golden Fleece. The phone number has changed but just do a Google search for directions.....you may get to see some really good action.. Regardless, have fun.

Marie's husband

Cue It Up Promotions
Silver Member
Kenmore is a hellova long way from Seatac!!!!!!!!

Sorry, guess I'm use to driving two hours to play on a 9 foot table, let alone a diamond table. Also, I figure Dan Louie, Harry Plattis or Rich "The Hat" Geiler would probably be there and its always a joy eat hung those guys play.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Made it to Craig's place, thanks everyone for the help!

Craig has a cool room and couldn't have been any nicer!

Thanks again Craig, it was great meeting you!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Made it to Craig's place, thanks everyone for the help!

Craig has a cool room and couldn't have been any nicer!

Thanks again Craig, it was great meeting you!

The pleasure was all mine, like I told you last night if you ever make it back this way please stop in again.

Oh and by the way, next time take it easy on me playing One pocket, it's kinda embarrassing getting my ass kick in front of my regular customers!!!!!!!!!:(:grin:

cueball981

Struggling Cue Artist
Silver Member
MahnaMahna,

Another place not too far from SeaTac is The Performance Grill located in the northend of Auburn. Bert recently moved his Harvey's Billiards to this location and I have to say the tables are playing great. Also, much nicer location than his previous location. We shoot a BCA league every Wednesday, so I'll be there tonight along with some other pretty decent players. You should stop by and check it out! Out of the three locations Bert has had Harvey's, this is by far the best. If you Google Maps The Performance Grill, it should pop up with the address.

Chris

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Do an AZ search for Seattle or Tacoma.

Golden Fleece,Malarkey's,Full splice.Haven't been to Harvey's since it moved to a new loc but I hear it is a good room.There is a bowling alley at the southcenter mall near seatac called Ace,I think they have some Valley tables there.

not Ace,its Acme and it looks like they have GCs,never been there

Last edited: