WANTED: Turning Stock/Wood

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm looking to stock up on some different types of wood. I have a few things in mind, but am open to just about anything to stock up on. I'd be interested in some goncalo alves, tulipwood, hollywood, rosewood, and cocobolo. In particular, I'm looking for the holly and tulipwood in lengths up around 24", the rest from 14" up, all in 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 size (or larger).

What do you have laying around you'd like to move? I'd be interested in smaller pieces for buttsleves, points, etc., whatever you have collecting dust, I can be making dust out of!

Pile of veneers in the way? Let me know.

PM's pile up fast, so please e-mail me with details.

Q-WerksCues@Comcast.NET

Thanks,

Mark

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm looking to stock up on some different types of wood. I have a few things in mind, but am open to just about anything to stock up on. I'd be interested in some goncalo alves, tulipwood, hollywood, rosewood, and cocobolo. In particular, I'm looking for the holly and tulipwood in lengths up around 24", the rest from 14" up, all in 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 size (or larger).

What do you have laying around you'd like to move? I'd be interested in smaller pieces for buttsleves, points, etc., whatever you have collecting dust, I can be making dust out of!

Pile of veneers in the way? Let me know.

PM's pile up fast, so please e-mail me with details.

Q-WerksCues@Comcast.NET

Thanks,

Mark

Mark here is a good company to deal with, they are honest and they ship very quickly.

http://www.bellforestproducts.com/

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Craig, thanks for the reference....I've heard good things about them.

Anyone have anything laying around the shop they need to get out of the way? I'm open to just about anything.

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Craig, thanks for the reference....I've heard good things about them.

Anyone have anything laying around the shop they need to get out of the way? I'm open to just about anything.

I have som Highly figured BirdsEye Maple

1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 30<it is actually a bit bigger> that was intended
to be the basis for a full length butterfly.

You can have it fo $90.

Dale

Last edited:

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Two thoughts:

1) you may want to try this post in the cue makers forum.

2) A guy called ncwood on eBay is ALWAYS selling turning stock.

Good luck.