Weather check............

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok folks. Gimme a temp. check where you're at. I'm in Tulsa Ok. and right now the temp is 6deg with a windchill of -14deg. Expecting 5-9" snow. You guys in southern climes feel free to piss me off. ;)

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
It's a very pleasant 33 degrees today in New York, NY. The last few days have been in the 20s so this is progress.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The main event in Houston is scheduled for overnight Monday and Tuesday.

It's a balmy 34 degrees now and gray. The low Tuesday morning is predicted to be 10 degrees with one-tenth to one-quarter inch of ice. It will be the coldest it has been here in 30 years.

We're stocked up and don't plan on going anywhere before Thursday or Friday. Friday will be sunny and in the 50s.

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
SW PA and we're expecting two storms through Tuesday. First one today into Monday with a slight break, then another Monday night into Tuesday. 4-6" of snow total and possibly some freezing drizzle.

I'm sick of snow. We're about 2 ft higher than normal for our area and I'm ready for spring.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
20 degrees Celsius here, good weather in Kuwait this time of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
There ya go. Straight to the heart. Consider me officially pissed. ;)

Ha Ha. I grew up in Dayton, Ohio and always hated the six months of cold weather every year, and the snow and ice didn't make it any better, even if we did get out of school once in a while. I can remember sitting in my den, with a view out the window of the intersection by our house, and watching the cars come down the hilly road and slide off to the side at the stop sign, sometimes bumping into other cars already stopped there.

When I was old enough to know that the climate was much warmer in the South, I knew where I was headed one day. First, three years in Oklahoma and then off to L.A., where I never really left.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Minus 5 for the high today, -17 for the low. I still have 2" of snow to shovel but it's too damn cold.

Spring is just around the corner.

Jeff Livingston

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hanging around 10-20 below, for last few days. I’m on southern edge of state, 300 miles north it’s way cold.

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Ha Ha. I grew up in Dayton, Ohio and always hated the six months of cold weather every year, and the snow and ice didn't make it any better, even if we did get out of school once in a while. I can remember sitting in my den, with a view out the window of the intersection by our house, and watching the cars come down the hilly road and slide off to the side at the stop sign, sometimes bumping into other cars already stopped there.

When I was old enough to know that the climate was much warmer in the South, I knew where I was headed one day. First, three years in Oklahoma and then off to L.A., where I never really left.
Well right now it's like 25.... 16 wind chill..1 to 3 inches of snow tonight and 3 to 5 tomorrow night....you know you miss Dayton

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nashville 17 degrees and expecting 5-7 inches of snow in next 2 days....So much for moving South from Northern Ohio

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mid 70s today on the Gulf Coast of Florida. When it gets down to 65 here we'll see the winter caps and coats.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Mid 70s today on the Gulf Coast of Florida. When it gets down to 65 here we'll see the winter caps and coats.

The coldest I remember ever being was in Miami, FL in February or March. I had a gas jockey job and had to be there at 5:00 am and the store part wasn't open until 7ish so I had to work outside for a couple of hours. The temp was in the 50's, but I swear I was colder than I'd ever been in Iowa.

Jeff Livingston

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well right now it's like 25.... 16 wind chill..1 to 3 inches of snow tonight and 3 to 5 tomorrow night....you know you miss Dayton

I grew up there, so Dayton will always be my "home." But no, I don't miss the Winter weather. Spring and Summer are cool though. We played baseball every day! :)