Web Site.

SKUNKBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Site looks good...it'll only get better too. My lathe is still working fine...no problems at all. You put together a really good product. I have recommended your lathe to others but don't know if any have followed through. Now I can give them a web site to check out.

Maybe you could incorporate some simple how-to videos some day...just to show the lathe at work.

L8R...Ken

BuchananCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Video

Site looks good...it'll only get better too. My lathe is still working fine...no problems at all. You put together a really good product. I have recommended your lathe to others but don't know if any have followed through. Now I can give them a web site to check out.

Maybe you could incorporate some simple how-to videos some day...just to show the lathe at work.

L8R...Ken

Ken I made few video of todds pro lathe here's a link to get you guys there If link don't work see I am try to post on iPhone go to YouTube and type in buchanancustomcues all one word bring it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5bE0S3W98&feature=youtube_gdata_player

tsp&b

Silver Member
Thanks guys! I still have a ton of work to do on it, whenever I have time!!??!! I have a lot more stuff to put up on the accessory page. Some of the links are not working properly if you are using firefox or chrome. But please be patient it will get better... I hope :)

BTW I am always open to suggestions and comments.

Thanks a Million!!
Todd

Last edited: