What center cueball has done for "The Blade"Stevie Moore

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Wow, I hope that you are the next person that is considered for a vacation. If you can't understand the difference between sycophants and students Greg you should not be here.

Bruce Lee would have been very disappointed with you that you dare to quote him and yet display such a deep disrespect for both the masters of the game AND the knowledge path as well.

I am positive that Bruce would have been among the first to try CTE and to try CJ Wiley's techniques. He would have mastered them and then either adopted them into his game or abandoned them after gaining an understanding of them.

You dishonor that attitude which made Bruce Lee such a perfect student and master. Your continued disrespect and insolence would not be welcome in an school anywhere and certainly not in Bruce's.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
framed into a more positive attribute called A SENSE OF HUMOR.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree then on where "it" all started.

And I suppose you are referring to CJ responding to the heckling with images expressing his opinion of the heckler's statements?

Imagine for a moment that things had gone a different way and the critics had attempted to speak to CJ with civil dialog? I bet it would all look much different with a lot less posts and certainly no aggression.

It's more fun to talk about our pool opinions without bitterness and negativity. Taking "other people's differences of opinion" personally is just a character defect that can easily be re framed into a more positive attribute called A SENSE OF HUMOR.

Keeping a sense of humor in Life makes just about anything ok. Lou really likes it when I refer to myself as "we" and pj had to like the Figet Cure I recommended. :D

And duckie.....well, need I say more about arguing over pool techniques with him?
shooting-ducks-in-a-barrel-thumb3386954.jpg

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Once again... I have to repeat myself and say no one is muzzling anyone based on whether or not they agree. I'm just saying if you disagree, do it with some class and without the ass hat on. It's easy to get into a healthy debate without implying the person you're debating is a pinhead or scamming people.

You seem to think you're checking the unchecked, but you're only defending people's right to be disrespectful to pros for no good reason. Disrespectful and disagreeing are two things entirely. If someone is having fun bashing and trolling a pro, they shouldn't be muzzled, they should be banned.

The pros shouldn't have to deal with trolls and mean-spirited comments from a loud vocal few. Actually, the same thing should apply for any member of this forum.

Members of this forum shouldn't have to put up with anyone hounding them from thread to thread FOR ANY REASON.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reading through this thread makes me feel like I've seen this movie before...

Wilson: Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box. First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box. There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed... spends a night in the box. You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box. No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. Any man loud talking spends a night in the box. Any man my gut tells me is craving attention spends two years in the box. You got questions, you come to me. I'm Wilson, the floor walker. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in...

Pat: ...the box.

Lou Figueroa
with apologies
to Donn Pearce
author
"Cool Hand Luke"
http://goo.gl/1HBLU

Last edited:

Donkey Bruce

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I perused these aiming threads and reading the posts of the banned individual, my mental image is of Sheldon Cooper lecturing the members of the MOSCONI CUP teams on how they are all doing it wrong.

That MC America keeps losing, right?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
That MC America keeps losing, right?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

WOW, a swing and a miss... That one went right over your head.... but keep swinging at the high hard ones, I'm sure you'll hit one out of the park sooner or later :)

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
The pros shouldn't have to deal with trolls and mean-spirited comments from a loud vocal few. Actually, the same thing should apply for any member of this forum.

Members of this forum shouldn't have to put up with anyone hounding them from thread to thread FOR ANY REASON.

This post is not complete without the words naysayers, yaysayers, and the color blue.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
advice from Pros

I'm an old banger from way back; it was a time when it seemed nobody "good at pool" would teach you anything to help your game.......You used to hear about "secrets" about the game only the best players knew, but would keep to themselves.....What a new day this is; pro-level players coming onto a forum to give advice on how to play better......I was born too soon for becoming a good pool player, I guess.....I won't get into the matter of the snipers and trolls who try to denigrate the advice from the pros here; enough has been said about that.....I would just like to say that I paid for lessons from pro-level players in the past and experienced disappointment that they did not seem to know how to teach as good as they played.......

I want to compliment Mr.Moore on his honesty about not really knowing how to teach initially and eventually going to Mr. Shuffett to learn.

I also want to say that my view of Mr. Wiley is that he is one of the classiest
professionals I have seen in the game of pool. He comes across as a sincere
and intelligent nice guy and I hope for his continued success in whatever he does.

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I inadvertently posted this in the another thread when it should have been posted here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolSharkAllen
Since PJ is unlikely to come back after two years, for all practical purposes that two year ban might as well be changed into a permanent ban.

Since other posters on AZB have been allowed to return after equally egregious behavior, I'd like to suggest that the moderators consider commuting PJ's sentence to a 6-month ban. Either that or ban him permanently.

Chicken_Blood

Carpe Poultry
Silver Member
Am I expected to care whether I'm banned from a "forum" dedicated to infomercials for idiots? I don't even bother to scan it any more except to see how many for-sale threads CJ Wiley has on the front page - is it three right now? Will it be four or five by the end of the day?

I fear AzB has outlived its useful life.

pj <- moving on
chgo
I am constantly amazed at the ignorance and self importance of some of the posers on AZ. Hey I know lets all ignore a highly skilled pro and follow Patrick. Maybe pool is not not your game...I know lets have a spelling contest. Moron.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm an old banger from way back; it was a time when it seemed nobody "good at pool" would teach you anything to help your game.......You used to hear about "secrets" about the game only the best players knew, but would keep to themselves.....What a new day this is; pro-level players coming onto a forum to give advice on how to play better......I was born too soon for becoming a good pool player, I guess.....I won't get into the matter of the snipers and trolls who try to denigrate the advice from the pros here; enough has been said about that.....I would just like to say that I paid for lessons from pro-level players in the past and experienced disappointment that they did not seem to know how to teach as good as they played.......

I want to compliment Mr.Moore on his honesty about not really knowing how to teach initially and eventually going to Mr. Shuffett to learn.

and intelligent nice guy and I hope for his continued success in whatever he does.

Nice post.

I hear ya. I started playing back in 1963 at the age of 15. And, your right, no one that was any good at the game would help you. They were making money playing and didnt want to possibly have to play one of their students down the road.

You had to learn on your own.

Players or beginners have no idea how fortunate they are to have the opportunity to improve their game these days. With pro players like CJ Wiley and Stevie Moore willing to help, the rest is up to the reader. Take their advice to the table and practice.

Other very good players who offer their help are Tor Lowery (ZeroX Billiards) Jimmy Reid (Almost All I know package). If your a 1P payer, any DVD by Grady Mathews and Scott Frost (Power One Pocket)

I would have added Stan (CTE/Pro1) to the list. His reputation speaks for its self. I have not tried CTE/Pro1..........but I will. I like new approaches (to me) to the game.

Have a good day :smile:

John

Last edited:

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we're about the same age

Nice post.

I hear ya. I started playing back in 1963 at the age of 15. And, your right, no one that was any good at the game would help you. They were making money playing and didnt want to possibly have to play one of their students down the road.

You had to learn on your own.

Players or beginners have no idea how fortunate they are to have the opportunity to improve their game these days. With pro players like CJ Wiley and Stevie Moore willing to help the rest is up to the reader. Take their advice to the table and practice.

Other very good players who offer their help are Tor Lowery (ZeroX Billiards) Jimmy Reid (Almost All I know package). If your a 1P payer, any DVD by Grady Mathews and Scott Frost (Power One Pocket)

I would have added Stan (CTE/Pro1) to the list. His reputation speaks for its self. I have not tried CTE/Pro1..........but I will. I like new approaches to the game.

Have a good day :smile:

John

Hi John:

Thanks for the input. I was 16 in 1963 and I probably started playing pool
a couple years before.....strangely enough, it was at a pool hall in San Francisco's Chinatown where mostly Filipinos hung out.....I think it was called "Lucky M's".........

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Still shaking the limb, boss

Reading through this thread makes me feel like I've seen this movie before...

Wilson: Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box. First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box. There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed... spends a night in the box. You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box. No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. Any man loud talking spends a night in the box. Any man my gut tells me is craving attention spends two years in the box. You got questions, you come to me. I'm Wilson, the floor walker. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in...

Pat: ...the box.

Lou Figueroa
with apologies
to Donn Pearce
author
"Cool Hand Luke"
http://goo.gl/1HBLU

Thanks Lou, but we knew you hadn't ran out on us. ;)

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Aloha my "old banger" friend ;-)

I appreciate you taking the time to say something so positive. I spent many of my younger years taking from the Game, just playing for money, and self serving outcomes.....oh, did I mention I wasn't very happy?

Now I've entered a time in my life that I want to give back to the Game and.....did I mention I'm the happiest I've ever been? Aloha my "old banger" friend.;) 'The Game is the Teacher.

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
I appreciate you taking the time to say something so positive. I spent many of my younger years taking from the Game, just playing for money, and self serving outcomes.....oh, did I mention I wasn't very happy?

Now I've entered a time in my life that I want to give back to the Game and.....did I mention I'm the happiest I've ever been? Aloha my "old banger" friend.;) 'The Game is the Teacher.

TAP TAP TAP!

And we (pool players) are damn lucky you found a positive path!

Thanks!

Ken