What happened to Deanoc?

9ballscorpion

I thought you dispatch your mother to do that on your behalf?

It is unbelievable that there are many people here that are okay with how Dean lied, and deceived people into buying the so called Jackpot cues. He clearly stated that they were made by Jack Potter. He did not just say they were designed by him. He made statements like "Jack is just finishing up his next batch you Jackpot cues, and I only have so many orders left to fill", and many here (including you, I assume) are okay with the sales tactics that he used to sell the cheap No Logo Schmelke cues.

9ballscorpion

You must be a narcissist.

Do you feel the rules here do not apply to you?

If so, why?

Wait a second. You think I am a narcissist? I do not think you understand the meaning of the word. Narcissists do not have the ability to know when they have done anything wrong, and / or they do not care, and they never say sorry for anything, no matter what. They are incapable of understanding and feeling bad about any wrongdoing that they may have done. That is what I think the word means anyways.

9ballscorpion

Did the mods parole you here?

Again, who have I deceived? I am not here to cause any trouble, or play games, or troll threads. I also never try to belittle people, or put them down, or call them nasty names, like many others on here have done to me. I just like talking about cues, and pool related topics.

Now if I were to create a new User ID, and call myself JohnnyArcher for example, then that would be deception, and Fraud. I am not pretending to be anyone else though.

JC

Coos Cues
You sound like a very pompous and narcissistic type of person.

Let me get something straight though. You do not believe what Dean did was wrong?
No it wasn't really a big deal.

Long prior to the Jackpot thing it was well known that Dean would make you whole if you weren't satisfied for any reason.

That's good enough for me.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No it wasn't really a big deal.

Long prior to the Jackpot thing it was well known that Dean would make you whole if you weren't satisfied for any reason.

That's good enough for me.
So if I paid you for something in fake $100 bills you'd be OK with it as long as I made it right if you figured out they were bogus?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JC

Coos Cues
So if I paid you for something in fake $100 bills you'd be OK with it as long as I made it right if you figured out they were bogus?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Isuzu made SUVs for Honda for years and no one was crying like a bitch about it.

And the damned things had higher resale value than the rodeos and troopers to boot.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always enjoyed reading Deans unique way of selling things on here a lot of them sight unseen and I'm curious just how many people who actually bought something from him are upset or dissatisfied with the deal?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Are you never going to make a bet with me in the action room too because I don't think what Dean did is the end of the world? Are you never going to buy a sandwich from a shop owner who has different political leanings than you? Pretty harsh stand imo.
Do you think it's OK to stiff somebody in the action room? If not, we're good.

Jason<---- not buying coke products again, I don't want to be less white

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In addition to all of the fantastic cues of mine you tried and didn't like, you even made the electronic store salesman
switch shafts when you were buying your famous Lucasi.
Not fussy about cues?
Just the tips changeouts alone used to drive Dr. Doug crazy.
Don't forget the "vague" Pechauer
Wait till Doug hears this one
I've gotten over that.
I play about the same with most cues.
Some people on here are never happy with their equipment.
And what's wrong with driving Doug crazy?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Isuzu made SUVs for Honda for years and no one was crying like a bitch about it.

And the damned things had higher resale value than the rodeos and troopers to boot.
Yeah...that's exactly the same thing and not dodging the question at all.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

JC

Coos Cues
Yeah...that's exactly the same thing and not dodging the question at all.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
I already answered the question multiple times. If you don't like my answer tough shit. Don't like Dean's store don't buy stuff from him. The people trashing him have bought zilch from him ever so who gives a rip what they think, say or argue incessantly? 90% of motorists probably think I charge too much. They aren't my customers and I don't miss them.

No more time for this nonsense.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I already answered the question multiple times. If you don't like my answer tough shit. Don't like Dean's store don't buy stuff from him. The people trashing him have bought zilch from him ever so who gives a rip what they think, say or argue incessantly? 90% of motorists probably think I charge too much. They aren't my customers and I don't miss them.

No more time for this nonsense.
🤣🤣🤣 you sure know how to get more business

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I always enjoyed reading Deans unique way of selling things on here a lot of them sight unseen and I'm curious just how many people who actually bought something from him are upset or dissatisfie lol pld with the deal?
I bought from him sight unseen. What I purchased was not what I received. The description was inaccurate, to say the least.

He offered a refund, but I turned it down.
Disappointed? Yes, but not the end of world.

Reactions: JC

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
🤣🤣🤣 you sure know how to get more business
I had JC build me a cue last year.

Fantastic cue!

May order another. :)

Edit: JC cue in the middle, flanked by my two Jackpots.

9F35065E-59EB-44FA-A43C-38036DF0AAF5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JC