What I believe is the most pure form of pool

telinoz

Registered
Dan's other thread got the lock put on it but check this out, all of a sudden he's trying to play big sets with every regular he's ever met. 10 yr old, 4 yr old posts, makes no difference to the Danny, hes making quite the legASSY of himself View attachment 681837

Shaw is in the USA right now..

A lot of opportunities to play him and follow through with the challenge Dan, Bobby, Jayson put together.
Obviously Dan needs cash and Justnum is not providing that.

In addition, let's be real... it wouldn't be a contest anyway.
Dan is half the player Jayson is.

So, he is replying to posts from years ago challenging people that haven't logged on here for years as well.
Hey, maybe he needs to feel superior and this is his way of making himself feel good.

Ball is firmly in Danny's court...
Big fluffy ball.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Shaw is in the USA right now..

A lot of opportunities to play him and follow through with the challenge Dan, Bobby, Jayson put together.
Obviously Dan needs cash and Justnum is not providing that.

In addition, let's be real... it wouldn't be a contest anyway.
Dan is half the player Jayson is.

So, he is replying to posts from years ago challenging people that haven't logged on here for years as well.
Hey, maybe he needs to feel superior and this is his way of making himself feel good.

Ball is firmly in Danny's court...
Big fluffy ball.
Its a mighty pathetic and satisfying thing to see, danny lurking around making snide comments like that to years old posts where not many can see him, to people that apparently used to like him

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Snooker isn't pool.
Though I understand your thoughts, I thought I would go a little further. There is no Pool, only Billiards. The name Pool came many years ago as a place where they would Pool Bets. While waiting to see if you won a bet you could play on a Billiard Table. Like many things people nicknamed the betting place into a Pool Hall and then started calling Billiard Tables Pool Tables. As I get older I prefer One Pocket and 3C.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
u did encounter a lightening bolt of truth. The truth has no concept of time - yer either wrong or right.
Agreed, DH. -- And you are so right to duck Jayson.

Arnaldo ~ Also don't even think about challenging Jason to try you out in a boxing ring, as you did with Schmidt.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The pot needs ‘chugging’, if the shit isn’t smelling enough to attract postings.
BTW, who is Toduck Jayson.
Are you refereeing to 668-669-714 or the latest 223 in 29 attempts, Toduck Jayson?
no pun intended… just trying to line my Toducks in a row!
Yep Mr 700 your boi Danny ducking like he's in Looney tunes