What is the best pool table?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what is the best pool table? like ranking them. If given a choice what is the best pool table to play 8 or 9 or 10 ball on? And why? I really only know of valley and gold crown and diamond. From those tables I would pick diamond. Would you guys pick diamond? or what other brands are better?

Thanks

FYI any posts with this like "this guy again" or anything bullying like that will be reported.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been a fan of Diamond tables. I don't not like the way the rails are cut and the deep shelfs on them but some like them because they are difficult. I greatly prefer Gold Crowns

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do ball returns have the same issue on diamonds and gold crowns as valley? Also looks like valley is not the "best"?

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've played on lots of tables.
I do like Diamonds but for me the Gold Crown is THE table.
There is a solidity about them and love the "thwack" sound of a well hit center pocket ball.
I have never played on a Rasson but would love to try one out.
Love the look of the Rasson Victory.

kanzzo

hobby player
regular Gold Crown tables play a little to easy, modified Gold Crown with a 4 1/2 or 4 1/4 inch pockets are the best tables in my opinion. With a Diamond I would modify it to get Brunswick Cushions.

I'm a little biased though, since I own a Gold Crown :)

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Your cancelling of our bullying is triggering me and I am afraid you'll think I'm virtue signaling by saying this so please...none of that.

Gold Crown is my sentimental pick...or even better an Anniversary

Diamond of course makes great table if you can get past the style.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Your cancelling of our bullying is triggering me and I am afraid you'll think I'm virtue signaling by saying this so please...none of that.

Gold Crown is my sentimental pick...or even better an Anniversary

Diamond of course makes great table if you can get past the style.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Style? Don't forget the Diamond Paragon.😉
Love mine. Looks great and the guts are the same as a Pro Am.