What is your Favorite Cue Case, and WHY?

It is a soft McDermott case, Flourescent yellow, with the name "Harry Sacks" written in marker on the side. Why? What do you think? I can't tell you the number of players that jumped all over me due to the "Harry Sacks" case. How'd you like to be beaten by a guy with that name?

I normally leave my Swift tooled 2X4 in the car, or at the house. Hey, that is a pretty nice case by the way. Expecially for the cash.
 
I like my Guiseppe. Its light, durable, and I gave little of nothing for it used. Its got a big pocket and will hold cues in either direction. Its not much of a knock looking at it either.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
Tell the world what is your personal favorite Case, it ?s configuration, and why it is you personally think is the reason your case is BEST.

You sure do have a curious mind. I always wonder if you are writing some strange book, have an amazing sense of humor or you just really wonder about the craziest things. Either way, I can always count on you to have a post wondering... "what is your favorite color chalk?", "Do you like the side pockets or corner pockets?", "What is your favorite tip scuffer?", "Do you play better on blue or green cloth?"

I really hope you write a book or release statistics of all of your questions.
 
I've got this one

pr310_sm.jpg


Pro Series 2x2

I like it a lot (esp the springy part), Sometimes it would be nice to have something bigger

............

Thinking about getting this one

geo-3x5-black-yellow_sm.jpg


Instroke geo 3x5

I like ugly
 
crawfish said:
It is a soft McDermott case, Flourescent yellow, with the name "Harry Sacks" written in marker on the side. Why? What do you think? I can't tell you the number of players that jumped all over me due to the "Harry Sacks" case. How'd you like to be beaten by a guy with that name?

If it work for you wahoo.
bowdown.gif
woohoo.gif


I normally leave my Swift tooled 2X4 in the car, or at the house. Hey, that is a pretty nice case by the way. Expecially for the cash.

Car in the wonderful summer Dry Heat in AZ you would have a Warped Shrunkin MESS.
whip.gif
 
cleary said:
You sure do have a curious mind. I always wonder if you are writing some strange book, have an amazing sense of humor or you just really wonder about the craziest things. Either way, I can always count on you to have a post wondering... "what is your favorite color chalk?", "Do you like the side pockets or corner pockets?", "What is your favorite tip scuffer?", "Do you play better on blue or green cloth?"

I really hope you write a book or release statistics of all of your questions.



Actually I am working on a Book with a GHOST Writer, and I assume when it his the BOOK STANDS it will sore to # 1 on the NY Time BEST SELLER LIST, I will be Richer than Bill Gates, and I will buy a Big House on Flathead Lake in Montana, and Retire for the Second Time.
violin.gif
 
Porper 2x4

I know the Porper isn't much, but this one is special to me, in that I was paid $110 to take it a guy's hands.

I bought a cue and case cheap and sold the cue for $110 more than I paid. The case was only 3 weeks old at the time.

Steve

edit, I called the retailer where the seller claimed to have bought the cue and case and confirmed that he in fact did purchase both only 3 weeks beforehand.
 
Last edited:
That's easy. A 2x4 Centennial. Huge pocket, weather sealed, much more room than a George and they are not made anymore. Worth a ton.
tim
 
My old McDermott soft case - it was silver with one pocket and plush black faux fur. Lightweight and I could stuff two cues in it. Of course I had to modify it a little bit by changing the strap on it but it sure was a great case. The new ones aren't even close. I think tomorrow I am going to make myself a replica of that case.
 
I'll have to give the "nod" to the Talisman 3x5 I picked up in Las Vegas last May ... It is very well constructed, appealing to the eye, and plenty deep for my 60" Cues w/Joint Protectors ...

My ALL-TIME favorite Case is New York Case 2x4 / 3x6, but they are SO Heavy to lug around ...

I would like to buy another just for local use if anyone has one for sale ...
 
crawfish said:
It is a soft McDermott case, Flourescent yellow, with the name "Harry Sacks" written in marker on the side. Why? What do you think? I can't tell you the number of players that jumped all over me due to the "Harry Sacks" case. How'd you like to be beaten by a guy with that name?

Or Harry Peretestes.
 
This one...

cuecase.jpg

This is my favorite case because It was handed down to me from my late Father. RIP DPF. It is simple and doesn't scream expensive cues inside. I am thinking of going down to my local tack shop and having them make me a similar one with heavy tooled leather except a little bigger and with a small pocket on it.
 
i like instroke cases. they're tough enough to take every day use and designed well enough as far as function goes. they're a reasonable price for what you get
 
Munark rocks

Yes murnak makes the the best cases (very very smooth) just one thing though does he make light ones..
 
Last edited:
My John Barton custom. Very heavily and beautifully tooled... 2x4. It's a fancy case that not only looks great, but gives my cues the very best protection possible.
 
Giuseppe 2 x 4 Case. Well built. I have had mine for three years. I use it whenever I shoot in a local bar league. It stands up to the use. One day I will buy a nice leather case.
 
Back
Top