What players do you most enjoy matching up with?

Woof

Registered
Do you have a player or players that you actually enjoy matching up with and playing whether you win or lose?

And do you play them every chance you get?

And most importantly I am curious as to why?
 
Last edited:
Do you have a player or players that you actually enjoy matching up with and playing whether you win or lose?

And do you play them every chance you get?

Someone who doesn't whine after every missing shot.

Someone who doesn't throw hissy fit for their mistakes.

S.
 
Do you have a player or players that you actually enjoy matching up with and playing whether you win or lose?

And do you play them every chance you get?

And most importantly I am curious as to why?


This will sound strange but I want to play players who are better than me, at least a ball.

I would rather have the bad end of it, and if I play well (at the top of my skill) I have a chance of winning, but if I dont play up to my potential I will surely lose.

Ken
 
the ones i have enjoyed playing against so far ... have to be the older laid back guys .. that like to laugh and tell jokes while playing ... i have more fun loosing in a match like that then i do winning a match against someone that gets mad because they miss a shot.
 
I think you are already seeing a trend

Do you have a player or players that you actually enjoy matching up with and playing whether you win or lose?

And do you play them every chance you get?

And most importantly I am curious as to why?


Looks like a trend already developing. People like to play with people that are pleasant to be around. Taking a jackass' money might be fun once in awhile but playing him all the time you start feeling like you are earning the money and it should be more!

I have always thought the "make them angry" style of woofing was foolish for the same reason. With rare exceptions I always wanted to be able to come back and be welcome when I came. It bit me when I thought I was never coming back and was less than smooth too. It doesn't matter if you are a thousand miles from home, you may pass this way again or someone here tonight may meet you down the road. I try to never burn my bridges now.

Hu
 
For general purposes, I like somebody who's at most a ball better or worse that I can play even. What I can't stand is whiners who are always looking to adjust if they lose, no matter how bad they might've dogged it.

Don't really enjoy gambling with any larger spot, though it's OK in a tourney, just for the challenge, and a change of pace. But I can't get a whole lot of satisfaction winning with the 6, and it's nothing to boast about, eh?
 
Back
Top