What ugly shaft wood...

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
When you have an ugly shaft wood like this, don't throw it, I will adopt them. I'll even pay for shipping... :eek: :eek: :eek:

P1030528.jpg

P1030529.jpg

P1030530.jpg

P1030531.jpg

P1030532.jpg

P1030533.jpg

P1030534.jpg

vasilios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
real dark hard maple.
the holy grail of hit.not easy to come by.
makes a very dirty looking shaft.not for the standard customer.

bill

dave sutton

Banned
the darker and more grain usually means he density is higher. but with that you get marks. some people dont like to see that. they want that flimsy bleach white nonsense. they can have it more great playing shafts for me. not all my shafts are always clean but i build players not show cues :)

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the darker and more grain usually means he density is higher. but with that you get marks. some people dont like to see that. they want that flimsy bleach white nonsense. they can have it more great playing shafts for me. not all my shafts are always clean but i build players not show cues :)

I agree with this comment 100%. This is why I don't seek snow white shaft wood. I purposely bought a batch of shaft wood that is darker in color and also may have sugar marks, but these shafts just plain hit good. Nice and crisp, strong and resilient.

Some of these shafts that are snow white are weak, weak weak; including the ones that may even have a higher ring count.

Kenny

Murrell Custom Cues
Silver Member
Hey Jhun,
What are you doing with my shafts!???? You better send those here fast. Beautiful wood there.
Kenny Murrell

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Hey Jhun,
What are you doing with my shafts!???? You better send those here fast. Beautiful wood there.
Kenny Murrell

Damn, I was having fun.

PS: Been very busy. Still owe you and Kenny some wood. Hoping to send them your way this week. Apologies for the the delay, I'm getting bitten by the cuemakers time. ;)

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
ohh so thats how it is!

I agree with this comment 100%. This is why I don't seek snow white shaft wood. I purposely bought a batch of shaft wood that is darker in color and also may have sugar marks, but these shafts just plain hit good. Nice and crisp, strong and resilient.

Some of these shafts that are snow white are weak, weak weak; including the ones that may even have a higher ring count.

Oh now the TRUTH comes out! Why's it always got to be a COLOR issue with you people? Yea you heard me....I said it.

Your all wood racists....saying like once you go brown you never turn around.;)

Whatever man,:p
Grey Ghost

dave sutton

Banned
What do you mean "YOU PEOPLE !!" lol

some of the best playing cues I ever hit with were some pb and pm line palmers. Ugly dark discolored shafts on every cue