What would you do, my patience is running out

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tell her over and over she has to keep one foot on the floor but she just won't listen.

 
And SHE Can Pick Her Hole

I'd spank her and insist that she play one hole.....
Doug
( I think that's more than fair..... imo ) :)
 
Smorgass Bored said:
I'd spank her and insist that she play one hole.....
Doug
( I think that's more than fair..... imo ) :)
If there is such a game as two hole, I would be willing to give that a shot as well.:)
 
she's wearing WAAAAAAAAY too much clothes to play my game:

10 toes up and 5 toes down with 2 asses goin roun and roun
 
Smokin, although I personally couldn't stand her long term if she is dense enough to climb up on a pool table. Certainly a one date situation;)
 
Definately an awesome photo..however I really think a NSFW tag needs to be in the title when someone posts something like this.
 
Perk said:
Definately an awesome photo..however I really think a NSFW tag needs to be in the title when someone posts something like this.


Where do you work, in a CONVENT ?
Doug
( is it safe? IS IT SAFE? ) :)
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Where do you work, in a CONVENT ?
Doug
( is it safe? IS IT SAFE? ) :)

Oh boy, now I may need professional help ... I had the exact same thought :eek:

Dave, not a dentist
 
Perk said:
Definately an awesome photo..however I really think a NSFW tag needs to be in the title when someone posts something like this.

work is a 4 letter word,

her hands are ugly all else is great.
 
1195097687024.jpg

muhahaha
 
But I Still Have My Health...... I Mean, My Healthy APPETITE

At my age, I'd even settle for hair like THAT.....
Doug
( woe is me and my hair in the jar in the dresser drawer )
 
Back
Top