gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does she work in a bank???
1202.gif

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jasmin stuck Thomas Engert on his chair to win handily, 9-4. There were a lot of crucial bank shots
that Jasmin made, but the biggest was the long bank on the 1 ball that she made look easy. Is she
really just a pool player? She doesn't work for a bank? World Bank?? A blood bank maybe???
1202.gif

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Please someone tell Jazzy she can't compete with the men.....I know short race, it's only one match, she got lucky, blah, blah, blah. When her mental game is on...watch out anybody and everybody. Johnnyt

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
She is my stay at home concubine.

BWAH, BWAH, BWAH <---- that's my alarm clock waking me up

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gopi-1 said:
Does she work in a bank???
1202.gif

She goes home tired after kicking the guys in the pool rooms.She can`t get up to go to day job.::thumbup: ;) :thumbup: .

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She's my part time lover, she doesn't know it yet, and neither does my wife....SHHHHHHHHHH :yeah:

Of course I am only kidding, I love my wife...but Jasmine is...well....a great woman if you know what I mean.

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jasmin lost to Demosthenes Pulpul, hill-hill. But I'm sure she'll soar higher in the next tournament! Thnx to chickentony for the great pic!

DSC_3035.jpg

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
gopi-1 said:
Jasmin lost to Demosthenes Pulpul, hill-hill. But I'm sure she'll soar higher in the next tournament! Thnx to chickentony for the great pic!

DSC_3035.jpg

WOW!

Now I really have to see her play in person.

I like the air flower pic too. Thanks for posting it and you chickentony for taking it.....
JOeyA

phoebe choy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow thats horrible spectator attendance (IMO). The stands are not even close to being even HALF full!! It's a TV table too!!! LOL!!

When I attended WPC 2003 (Hohman won), those stands were packed with spectators all the time...TV table or not. Especially being the round of 32 already...the amount of spectators in the stands was pretty full.

Those pictures only prove even more how valuable all the "missing" filipinos are to any major tournament. Especially in their own country?! This proves that not any girl, any young-gun, or any group of players combined could have brought the crowd/attention like the top guns of the Philippines to this event.

Boo to BSCP/raya/yen (whoever, cause I'm confused) for not figuring that out, because it obviously could have/should have been a much "bigger deal" than what I see in those pictures.

Sorry, hope I don't get busted for going off the subject:embarrassed2:

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
phoebe choy said:
Wow thats horrible spectator attendance (IMO). The stands are not even close to being even HALF full!! It's a TV table too!!! LOL!!

When I attended WPC 2003 (Hohman won), those stands were packed with spectators all the time...TV table or not. Especially being the round of 32 already...the amount of spectators in the stands was pretty full.

Those pictures only prove even more how valuable all the "missing" filipinos are to any major tournament. Especially in their own country?! This proves that not any girl, any young-gun, or any group of players combined could have brought the crowd/attention like the top guns of the Philippines to this event.

Boo to BSCP/raya/yen (whoever, cause I'm confused) for not figuring that out, because it obviously could have/should have been a much "bigger deal" than what I see in those pictures.

Sorry, hope I don't get busted for going off the subject:embarrassed2:

Guess what Phoebe? They said that Jasmin was the biggest attraction of the tournament!
Imagine how the other matches look, you can probably hear the crickets chirping. So sad...

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
gopi-1 said:
Guess what Phoebe? They said that Jasmin was the biggest attraction of the tournament!
Imagine how the other matches look, you can probably hear the crickets chirping. So sad...

Gopi,
I had heard that when Efren Reyes and Jeanette Lee had their series of exhibition matches in the Phillippines in November of 2001, that the attendance was huge. Did they not play at least once in a basketball arena in front of thousands of fans?

The photo's above do not show attendance consistent with the level of interest that Ted Lerner was describing on the front page of AZB.

grit

Registered
tjlmbklr said:
She's my part time lover, she doesn't know it yet, and neither does my wife....SHHHHHHHHHH :yeah:

Of course I am only kidding, I love my wife...but Jasmine is...well....a great woman if you know what I mean.

I bet UR wife wishes she was with david bekam too.

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Gopi,
I had heard that when Efren Reyes and Jeanette Lee had their series of exhibition matches in the Phillippines in November of 2001, that the attendance was huge. Did they not play at least once in a basketball arena in front of thousands of fans?

The photo's above do not show attendance consistent with the level of interest that Ted Lerner was describing on the front page of AZB.

Thousands is an understatement Willie, they have to turn away thousands more because they couldn't accommodate all of them. And with a population of 90+ million and about 80% owns a TV set or two, the TV ratings for that Efren/Jeanette match was like more than 70%, which is unheard of when it comes to pool coverage! :eek: That's the stuff we can only dream of as pool enthusiasts.

Check my post (#3) on Ted Lerner's thread Willie, although Ted's one of the good guys there, I'll still believe it was a praise release for somebody...

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
grit said:
I bet UR wife wishes she was with david bekam too.
No her "List Man" is Jonathan rhys meyer. Funny thing is, look him up, we look a lot alike, and she knows that. Only I am not a short Irish man.....of course I can't vogue for his pool game. :rotflmao1:

phoebe choy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gopi-1 said:

Sad it is. I feel sorry for that Pulpul guy too cause he is doing great but THAT'S all that have come to support the guy??? Isn't there like millions of people in the Philippines...there is...so where are these people. Especially in the "pool capital of the world"???

Plus, even though I applaud this Pulpul guy, no one is gonna "really" praise his efforts without any of the "big dogs" form the PI in the tournament. But Yen/WPA/Raya (whatever) will probably blow it up to try save face. Whatever the case, pictures show a lot, and it's showing me a lack of support for the tournament as a whole by the community/people....no matter what ANY report on paper can say - I trust my own eyes!:eek:

gopi-1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
phoebe choy said:
Sad it is. I feel sorry for that Pulpul guy too cause he is doing great but THAT'S all that have come to support the guy??? Isn't there like millions of people in the Philippines...there is...so where are these people. Especially in the "pool capital of the world"???

Plus, even though I applaud this Pulpul guy, no one is gonna "really" praise his efforts without any of the "big dogs" form the PI in the tournament. But Yen/WPA/Raya (whatever) will probably blow it up to try save face. Whatever the case, pictures show a lot, and it's showing me a lack of support for the tournament as a whole by the community/people....no matter what ANY report on paper can say - I trust my own eyes!:eek:

Well, Pulpul's run has just ended and probably so is Yen's dream. Pulpul just lost to Wu, 11-8 a minute ago...