What's up with Rodney Morris?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well this thread has shown One thing for sure. How much most of us like Rodney and believe he deserves to be in the HOF.

No surprise really. This is The Best Billiard forum in America and Rodney has represented the sport that brought us altogether admirably for his entire career..

Rodney you rock! Drinks on me next time our paths cross!

Last edited:

8intheside

Well this thread has shown One thing for sure. How much most of us like Rodney and believe he deserves to be in the HOF.

No surprise really. This is The Best Billiard forum in America and Rodney has represented the sport that brought us altogether admirably for his entire career..

Rodney you rock! Drinks on me next time out paths cross!

Rodney you rock! Drinks on me next time out paths cross!
I have nothing against Rodney as a person, and I can appreciate what he’s done for promoting the sport. However he’s in the hall of fame as a player, and i just don’t think his resume is strong enough.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The majority of informed life long pool players have no issue with Rodney being in the HOF.

The people who have a voice in pool and have paid their dues are a majority that agrees Rodney is correctly in the HOF.

I’m just a beginner trying to get better, don’t know much about anything, but I’ll go with the majority and agree he deserves the HOF induction.

My last post on this topic,

Fatboy<—— new to pool

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m not going to get in the HOF as of now.

Maybe that will make some people feel better😂😂🫒