Where are the best rooms in so.cal.?

I guess it depends where in So. Cal and what you are looking for. My personal favorites are On Cue Billiards in La Mesa and Hardtimes in Bellflower.
 
atthecat said:
Hollywood Billiards!
Go across the street for a great Thai food.
A few blocks away, watch Pacquiao train at the Wild Card. If they let you in.
I wish they kept the billiard tables upstairs though.
 
HardTimes in Bellflower
Danny K's in Orange
Shooter's in Riverside
Hollywood Billiards in Hollywood
On Cue in La Mesa
House of Billiards in Santa Monica
 
8ballEinstein said:
HardTimes in Bellflower
Danny K's in Orange
Shooter's in Riverside
Hollywood Billiards in Hollywood
On Cue in La Mesa
House of Billiards in Santa Monica

I also recommend Mr. Lucky's in Torrance. Small room, with some tight (and well cared for) Gold Crowns and new Diamond bar tables. A good crowd there as well.
 
jay helfert said:
I also recommend Mr. Lucky's in Torrance. Small room, with some tight (and well cared for) Gold Crowns and new Diamond bar tables. A good crowd there as well.

Thanks Jay. I've been to most of the rooms in SoCal but have not been to that one. I'll have to check it out!
 
Back
Top