WHERE IS MY ITRADER NOW??????????????

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I expect Mike will be addressing a lot of these issues. As for the iTrader, maybe we'll just reset to zero and start over. :eek:

My concern is that my avatar is now missing my kickin' leg, the new round border has amputated one, leaving me shooting off one drumstick.

Another observation is that the AZB balls at the top lost their 3d look.

more to come, I'm sure.

All in all, there has to be solid reasons for the change. It will still be the best billiard site online. :cool:

best,
brian kc

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I would think because I-Trader is an important function, Mike has not got all the bell & whistle working on new formate. It take time I am sure like anther computer - soft wear related, he is DEBUGGING.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
I`m having trouble figuring this whole new azb myself. I really liked the old 1 better.

Give Mike sometime, migrating the forum into a new system takes time to get all things working and running. I'm sure Mike is trying his best to get it working!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i didnt see any need for an update,
unless it just had to be done for some unknown reason
yea we`ll get used to it in time,

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I expect Mike will be addressing a lot of these issues. As for the iTrader, maybe we'll just reset to zero and start over. :eek:

My concern is that my avatar is now missing my kickin' leg, the new round border has amputated one, leaving me shooting off one drumstick.

Another observation is that the AZB balls at the top lost their 3d look.

more to come, I'm sure.

All in all, there has to be solid reasons for the change. It will still be the best billiard site online. :cool:

best,
brian kc
We'll probably have to shrink our avatar photos and reload. I would like to see the sticky's have some sort of separation from the current threads.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Itrader is my 2nd priority today, and the first one is resolved. I will have itrader imported this afternoon.

@franko , PMs are now called "Conversations".

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Itrader is my 2nd priority today, and the first one is resolved. I will have itrader imported this afternoon.

@franko , PMs are now called "Conversations".
I've been using 'Coversations' and they work good. To erase one you use the 'leave' option and select whether to permanently leave or keep conv. open. Works fine, just different from old way. No probs here.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been using 'Coversations' and they work good. To erase one you use the 'leave' option and select whether to permanently leave or keep conv. open. Works fine, just different from old way. No probs here.
Thanks for clearing that up, that explains a lot.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Ok
I'm finally used to it, but I racked my brain looking for the Itrader.
This is growing on me, definitely more modern software, I kind of like it.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, the iTrader replacement is stuck on an open trouble ticket. Take comfort in knowing that all of that data is ready to be imported into this system.

Mike

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With this nice new format, can we PLEASE PLEASE remove all the political crap? That would be the best thing to come out of 2020 :cool:. Thank you.